• Belief in God is natural.

God is not "The Big Man in the Sky." God is just a supernatural (un-explainable) thing. For all we know the universe could be God or a god, and can you absolutely prove me wrong? The concept of God is infinite and can never be grasped by our primitive minds.

• Belief in God is natural.

• Logcially it is irrational

It defies logic and rationality to believe in something which has no proof of existing, I can believe the sky is made out of shit and pray to shit, doesn't mean it's rational since there's no proof that the sky is made out of shit.

Untill there is evidence god exists believing in god is illogical and thus irrational

• Belief in a God is NOT Rational

Most people who believe in a god simply believe in that god because their parents believed in it and taught that religion's beliefs to their child, and, being very young, that child could believe almost anything their parents taught them, thus having the child grow up and never question the religion.

• Not at all

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .