Ben Affleck modern movie star: Is Ben Affleck better looking than Brad Pitt?

• He is more interesting.

Brad Pitt looks like a model. That is not very interesting. Ben Affleck has a little bit more to him. Affleck has darker hair, which is more handsome. Affleck also seems more pensive, like he could engage in more meaningful conversations. He is also from Boston, instead of California. Ultimately, Affleck has more attractive features and history that make him more attractive.

• Yes, Ben Affleck is better looking that Brad Pitt

Yes, Ben Affleck is better looking that Brad Pitt. While no one could argue that both men are very good looking, Ben Affleck's looks also carry an everyday-guy appearance. He seems more approachable and relaxed, which adds to his appeal. On the other hand, Brad Pitt has a more aloof look and only appeals to a certain group.

• No, but beauty is subjective.

I have been watching both of these actors my entire life. I personal find Brad Pitt to be more attractive, but I think physical attraction is very relative. However, I will say that I think the fact that I feel Brad Pitt is the better actor out of the pair might contribute to my attraction.

• No, I don`t think so.

No matter how off base the more salacious headlines may turn out to be about Pitt and what led to the end of his marriage, the idols continue to be knocked off their pedestals, one by one. Ben, Johnny, Brad: They'll always be considered some of the biggest stars of their time, guys who don't require a last name. But these stars—and the ones who are following in their wake—no longer operate in a time that allows them to be mindlessly celebrated as they might have been in the past.