• Bengals 8 - 0! The playoffs are in their sights.

This year is a year the Bengals have been hoping for since 1988. Living in Cincinnati, I have watched them lose game after game in past years. This year they have momentum that will drive them to the playoffs. Andy Dalton has been playing great! They have a great offensive line that has been getting the gob done. The defense has keep the opponents at bay. Although, I thought the Steelers has them. Barring any injuries, I believe the team can and will make it to this year's playoff game and win!

• I am a Bengals fan.

Andy Dalton has taken his team to the playoffs four straight years. They have a four game lead in the division. The only question is if they can win a playoff game. They actually won a prime time game. Of course it was against the Browns, but the Browns went into Cincinnati last year and beat the Bengals 24-3 when Dalton put up a passer rating of 2.0 They will beat the Texans and be 9-0 for the first time in franchise history.

• Based on the performance of the Bengals so far, I can easily say that they're playoff contenders.

I will admit that I am not a Bengals fan but they're 8-0 right now. Also, they just beat the Cleveland Browns 31-10 pretty convincingly with a strong lead throughout the game. It seems like the Bengals have been performing really well in the games they've played so far and it doesn't look like that is changing anytime soon; even someone who hates the Bengals can't deny that they're well on their way to the playoffs at this rate.

• No, the Bengals are not legitimate playoff contenders.

The Cincinnati Bengals are not legitimate playoff contenders. Despite Andrew Dalton living up to his contract and playing the best football of his career, the Bengals as a whole are not without their problems. The defense is mediocre and definitely has the potential to keel over to better teams such as the New England Patriots or Green Bay Packers. Despite a mediocre defense, Andrew Dalton and A.J. Green have been lighting opposing defenses on fire. This much is true and just may be enough for the Bengals to grab a win in the playoffs for the first time since 1991 but don't expect them to contend with teams that are more well rounded and can dominate both sides of the ball.

• As legit as they come.

I don't see why the Bengals wouldn't be condtenders. They have had a good strong start, the kind that has sent them to the playoffs before, and over all they're a strong team. They have a rough run of teams to beat on their way, but if they keep their noses down, and keep slaughtering like they did with the Browns, I'll bet they've got a good shot.