Bernie Sanders claims Trump has to rescue Obamacare to keep his word. Will Trump save Obamacare?

• Yes will be required to save

Sanders used Trump’s favorite weapon against him, printing out his social media boast of May 2015: “I was the first & only potential GOP candidate to state there will be no cuts to Social Security, Medicare & Medicaid. Huckabee copied me"Sanders continued to quote Trump’s promises to protect Social Security and Medicare/Medicaid. Trump will require to save Obamacare

• They have no plans to change it.

As soon as Trump won the election, the Republicans started to say that it would be too hard to get rid of Obamacare. They don't understand that poor people can't afford it, yet they make claims that poor people can't afford to live without it. Trump has already said he doesn't plan to get rid of it, only tweak it a little.

• Trump will not save Obamacare

I believe that Donald Trump will try to save certain aspects of Obamacare, such as coverage for preexisting conditions but, overall I think he and the Republican House and Senate will scrap Obamacare. Trump has basically painted himself into a corner on this issue. In order to keep his promises and save face, he must get rid of it and, hopefully, replace it with something better.

• Trump will not save Obamacare.

No, Trump will not save Obamacare. Trump said anything he could to be elected. It is doubtful he will follow through with any of his promises. He might repeal Obamacare on paper, but not remove any of the key protections until a long ways out until they can come up with an alternative.