Bernie Sanders: Should Sanders drop out of the race for the democratic nomination?

• He won't win the election or the nomination.

Bernie Sanders is a socialist, meaning that he will tax anyone over the income of $250,000 a year 52%. Most people like him because he is a socialist, and they think that has to do with social media. None of the candidates are great this year except for maybe Ted Cruz and John Kasich. The US in in for a rough 4 years.

• Yes, Bernie Sanders should drop out of the race for the Democratic nomination for President.

Although Bernie Sanders is an experienced, eloquent and well-liked candidate, his poll numbers have been consistently low, compared with those of Hillary Clinton. He is unlikely to gain enough delegates to win the Democratic nomination for President. If he drops out of the race, the Democratic party can spend more of its energy to help Clinton defeat Donald Trump.

• Yes, I believe that Bernie Sanders should drop out of the race for the democratic presidential nomination.

Yes, I believe that Bernie Sanders should drop out of the race for the democratic presidential nomination because there isn't a path for him to beat Hillary Clinton in the future. Clinton has far more delegates than Sanders and has won more states. I think that Bernie Sanders should drop out and allow Clinton to fully focus on defeating the Republican presidential nominee.

• He is crazy

Come at me tumblr. Bernie is so... Terrible. Who wants an almost 80 year old for president? He'd probably drop dead. The appeal with his campaign is "free free free free free". I'm in college and paying off my student debts the old fashioned way: actually paying them. I'm working hard. Free college is a major mistake. Also, you know who else was a socialist? Hitler was.

• Kafenczsddd erf34r5tyh tgfrd

Jgrkeloiruyhhhh4fdew hjkml yhjk hjuik u u u u i u u uuu u u u u u u uu u u u uu u u u uuu u u u u u u u uu u u u u u u u u u uu u u u u u u u u uu

• Kafenczsddd erf34r5tyh tgfrd

• Kafenczsddd erf34r5tyh tgfrd

• Sanders has good views

Although I don't agree with him with all of his policies, the majority them I believe would be good for America. As an Australian living in Australia I can see the whole election outside of it. Universal health care makes a lot of sense and it should be already a given for all in a first-world country such as America. 29 million Americans are uninsured and even more are under-insured. After all, almost all developed countries in the world, such as the whole of Europe, Australia and Canada have it, as well as others. He is also committed to what he believes in, and what he thinks is best for America as a whole, not just the people on the top.

Anything that he can do to convince democrats and Hillary clinton to adopt more of his policies should be supported

• No, Bernie Sanders should not drop out of the race as he is a valid candidate

No, Bernie Sanders should not drop out of the race for the democratic nomination. Bernie Sanders is a valid competitor in this year's presidency race. Although he may have ideas and goals for our country that oppose views of certain people, he does have a population of supporters within the country. Even though I am not voting for Bernie Sanders, I believe that he meets the criteria for a valid president.

• Bernie Sanders - A Breath of Political Fresh Air.

No, I do not believe that Bernie Sanders should drop out of the race for the democratic nomination. Being a Canadian, I am an obvious outsider to the American political system; however, I have found Bernie Sanders and his political platform to be a much welcomed breath of fresh air. I believe that any candidate who fervently campaigns for gender, race, and sexual equality, the support of his country's veterans, and who believes that war should be a last resort and not the go-to option should be given a platform to speak. If the polls translate into voter turn out, I believe that he stands a fighting chance of winning the democratic nomination.