• Drowning pool dude

They talk about killing people and give me a nice adrenaline rush. LET THE BODIES HIT THE FLOOOOOOOOR. They make me wanna bomb schools. I just love it dude. Rock on. ROCKKKKKK ONNNNNNNN. Also the name is nice. Hehe imagine pools drowning. Lol. Bomb. LET THE BODIES HIT THE FLOOR. ONE NOTHINGS WRONG WITH ME.

• It's Subjective, But...

There are plenty of bands that could justifiably be considered the "best" metal band for some reason or another, but at the end of the day, the "best" metal band is a totally subjective and personal opinion. However, Black Sabbath is widely considered to be the innovators, or the first heavy metal band, and you can't really have metal without the originators, so Sabbath might not be the "best" but they are certainly the most vital to the genre.

• I don't really know

This obviously isn't a yes or no debate. It is not about whether or not Motorhead is the best, I just Included the picture of Lemmy in his memory since he died the other day. I like Ozzy, Van Halen, Megadeth, Dio, Judas Priest, Scorpions, Death, Iron Maiden, Savatage, Rob Zombie, Slayer, Metallica, Spinal Tap, Twisted Sister, Pantera, Steel Panther and many many more. My very favorite band is Rush but they aren't really metal. I think of all metal bands I am down to Megadeth, Dio, Iron Maiden, and Judas Priest. If I had to pick one I would go with Dio right now.

• Metal is cancerous to the music industry

The fact that people like metal is even more of a disappointment to be completely honest. Metal is almost as disgusting to listen to than Screamo, but neither are as bad as today's modern rap scene (NOTE: Not all rap. There are some in the underground/independent scene who are phenomenal rappers.) Nevertheless, metal = complete dog shit.

• I don't know Motorhead and never a fan of them but...

I do like others respectively such as Mushroomhead,Slipknot,Black Sabbath,Iron Maiden,Judas priest for that one song,Metallica, Killswitch Eagle(love them),Megadeth,Rage against the Machines,Tool,ACDC,Aerosmith,Alice Cooper(rocks!),Blue Oyster Cult(Don't fear the reaper),Def Leppard,The Jimi Hendrix Experience,KISS,Led Zeppelin,Queen(rock),Van Halen,and The Who(rock). That's all! Honorable mentions go to The Misfits,Green Day,Billy Talent, and WoodKid(Iron). Can't really say all of these are great bands.