• Nachos are good!

I like macho nachos or ultimate nachos. Marinated ground beef, beans, jalapenos, salsa, sour cream, tomatoes, black olives and of course melted nacho cheese keeping it all together. Nice crispy fried corn nachos all stacked up with the toppings. Beavis and Butthead showed us nachos was the way of life.

• Nachos are a far better snack then onion rings

Nachos are a far superior snack then onion rings. They offer chips, cheese and meat along with a variety of customizable toppings which can take this tasty snack to levels unattainable by a battered slice of onion. The fact that nachos by their awesomeness include cheese is enough to totally blow onion rings right out of the grease they were fried in.

• Nachos all the way

If you say onion rings you are crazy. Nachos are the perfect snack! You can do so much with nachos. What an you do with onion rings? Did them in ketchup? Haha PATHETIC!
    Mmmmm cheese mmmm salsa and mmm chips what could be better than that? Ooohhh and you can add toppings! Then put it in the oven or microwave and you're all set!

• I love them onions

They are awesome I don't know why more people don't like onions. Plus they are more healthier. But if I had to make onion rings or nachos I chose nachos coz onions make me cry. I also like onion rings with nacho sauce now that is awesome don't u agree