Between Two Ferns: Should President Obama take the time to make appearances with celebrities like Zach Galifianakis?

• Yes, if both parties are open to it.

While being the president is a big job, and Obama has a lot of work to do there is no reason he should avoid appearing with celebrities who are willing to endorse him. It would probably help him get a full understanding of what people want. It would also help the public feel more at ease with him around.

• Yes He Should

I believe President Obama should take the time to make appearances with celebrities like Zach Galifianakis. I think it is important for the President to interact with different parts of the population in a variety of ways. His appearances should not be limited to making speeches behind a podium. I think these encounters are worthwhile.

• It makes him elitist.

No, President Obama should not take the time to make appearances with celebrities, because it makes Obama look like an elitist. The President should not be the president just so that he can run around with a bunch of important people. He should be meeting with everyday citizens, not hosting lavish parties.

• Between Two Ferns

I dont think that President Obama should take the time to make appearances with celebrities like Zach Galifianakis. I think that there is too many important things like education and the economy that need to be dealt with not going around meeting up with famous people and wasting our taxing paying money.