Beyonce and Jay Z stopping in Baltimore: Will this concert be worth attending?

• I'm a fan

This will be awesome they are a power couple and are legendary. They are both graet performers live. People from the DMV including Baltimore metro area will be there. I don't think its fair to comment if you do not like these two artist in general. I know so many people who are going and it will be a big hit!

• No, their music is generic to me.

I would never go to a Beyonce or a Jay Z concert because I do not like that style of music. Being that I am not a fan of theirs, It would not be worth attending their concert. At the same time, I have spent money on concerts that I have really enjoyed, but I would not spend money on theirs.

• Take a seat.

Beyonce and Jay-Z have a hard time selling, in spite of the "hype" her self-titled album received for selling a million in less than a month. Now people are sick of it, it's not on top of the charts, and her image has alienated more people than it has gained her fans. There are thousands of seats that haven't been sold to this day. It's time for them to sit down. "Bonnie and Clyde" was not cute 10 years ago, it's even more pathetic today, when they're in their 30s and 40s and parents of a little girl. Their lyrics are a shame. These people need to go away and leave the spotlight, reinvent themselves instead of recycling the same old thing and corrupting the minds of the youth.

• I'm not a fan.

This is my personal opinion but I feel that they are both way overrated. I've never been a fan of either of them. There is a lot of new, fresh talent that I feel would be much more worthy of spending the money to see them. Their tickets are most likely going to be very pricey. Unless you're a hardcore fan of the couple I would just skip it!