• The people who vote for him are aspirational nutjobs

Trump is too focused on racial segregation, an obvious example is that of Mexico. He is on an effect called 'Tunnel Vision' which he only cares for himself (narcissism) and as I just said: racial segregation. I just don't understand the people who are thick enough to vote for such a blindly oppressive snake.

• Trump needs to be stopped

Donald Trump is a narcissist who only cares about Donald Trump. He is willing to denigrate anyone for his own gain either politically or financially. He will say or do anything and really must be stopped. It was refreshing that the democrats came together to point this out. He is a horrible human being.

• Trump's racism could be a career-killer for any political backers.

Trump's extreme racism and xenophobia have proven detrimental to anyone who backs him. Politicians, companies, and people who openly support Trump are loudly mocked and degraded by social media and major news outlets. Anyone who does business with him or plans to do business with Trump suffers immense pressure to cease all contact with him, lest they suffer negative consequences to their finances and reputation. Politicians build their entire careers on perception and appearance; to support Trump now would likely result in an indelible black mark on their record.

• For the very last time.

I think the world is too reliant and believant on the media, I swear. I myself am a millennial and I can see through the lies unlike my mentally lame peers who likely voted 'YES' on this post. I dare anybody on this very globe to give me an unedited video where Trump has EVER said anything racist or sexist in his life, don't care if it was even during his campaign. Anytime, anywhere. And I won't get that video any time soon, because IT DOESN'T EXIST.

• For the last time.

• He already has support

Donald Trump has, amazingly, had political support from the day he announced his candidacy. He is very clearly a racist, and has made very few steps to convince people otherwise. Unfortunately, we live in a society that is also very racist, and many people are supportive of Trump's views. He has lost some supporters because of his racism, but has also reigned in others for the same reason.

• No, Trump isn't too racist to gain political support.

Biden was widely expected to back Clinton for President, so his endorsement is no surprise. Trump will pick up plenty of support from Republicans and Independents that are opposed to Clinton. Trump has certainly run an unorthodox campaign; offending many groups with some of his statements. However, there are still many that don't want to see Clinton become President, so Trump will likely gain a lot of political support.