Bieber has attitude in court: Should news about Justin Bieber and his life outside of music be considered news?

• Everything is the public view is news

Something happened - that's news. There are no other qualifications for something to be news. News can be good. It can be bad. It can be important. It can be trivial. It could change your world or have no bearing on you whatsoever. Now whether anyone should pay attention to what's going on in Bieber world is a whole other question. I personally think nobody should. It's perverse in nature, like watching a train wreck. It's not good for anyone, especially Biebs.

• Comes with fame.

Yes, news about Justin Bieber and his life outside music should be considered news, because when you are famous, people naturally want to know everything about you and the way you live your life. A person who is famous gives up some anonymity and some privacy, because they chose the spotlight.

• Justin Bieber is not News

All Justin Bieber wants is to be included in headlines and current events. By acting in immature ways, Bieber is trying to get more fame and publicity. By not posting news articles about him constantly, he will be punished and will not be able to do these sorts of things anymore. He keeps breaking the law and needs to be made an example of.

• No It Shouldn't

I do not believe Justin Bieber's sideshow antics should be considered news. However, there are many people who want to access information about him and their rights shouldn't be violated just because I don't want to hear the stories. Given the problems I think he needs to be punished appropriately.