Bill and Melinda Gates back an implant that could prevent HIV: Is this good News?

• Yes, it is good news that Bill and Melinda Gates are backing an implant that could prevent HIV.

Yes, it is good news that Bill and Melinda Gates are backing an implant that could prevent HIV. HIV is the virus that causes AIDS, a disease that has killed many people throughout the world. Any advance that promises to prevent people from getting HIV is good news for public health.

• What is not to like?

With any medical development, there will be risks and dangers. And yet, many HIV sufferers would be willing to 'put up' with medical testing, untested and un-trialled drugs, and the associated dangers. At the moment, a HIV diagnosis is a life sentence, and it is admirable that the Gates' are developing a possible cure.

• Preventing HIV is great!

Anything that can be done to prevent HIV is amazing. This is one disease that is extremely serious and often fatal. Blocking people from contracting it would be a great thing, and Bill and Melinda Gates are great people for wanting to help with this. This is a useful concept that can help to save a lot of lives.

• They are finding cures.

The Gates family has long shown their commitment to helping develop science and technology. It would be amazing if human brain power could eviscerate HIV and eventually AIDS. AIDS has been a problem for several generations, and it would be a proud accomplishment for mankind if scientists could find a way to destroy the disease.

lizzdixon says2017-09-17T01:31:29.827
Thanks to dr.Ojoka for his good work I never believe that HIV has cure, I
was HIV positive over 3 year now before I came across a comment about how
dr.Ojoka cure HIV and herpes disease but when I saw it i have it in mind
that he can’t cure HIV I just decided to give it a try I contact him that
night luckily to me he replied me, but I don’t believe him I thought it was
a scam but I still hold on to see the work of Dr ojoka if he is saying the
truth he ask for some details about me i gave him all he needed and I
waited to see his reply to my problem after all, he told me to go for check
up and I went for HIV test I cant believe I was negative,am so happy and
grateful to God for using Dr ojoka to cure me, that is the reason why i
decided to write this wonderful testimony of our i was cured, i recommend
Dr.Ojoka to you all around the world,contact him on his Email dr.Ojokarootandherbal@gmail.Com or you can also reach him through thanks whatapp number +2348144172934
dr.Ojoka for helping me at this young age if you need help contact,
He can also cure so many sickness like
(1) herpes(2) hiv(3) als(4) dick enlargement(5) hepatitis B(6) ALOPECIA(7) CANCER,(8) DIABETES,(9) HERPES CURE(10) GETTING YOUR LOVER OR HUSBAND BACK(11) IMPOTENCE,(12) BARENESS/INFERTILITY(13) DIARRHE (14) ASTHMA