Biodiversity and Endangered Species: Do humans have the responsibility to protect other animals against extinction?

• It's our fault

I think that it's our fault that animals are endangered in the first place. When we destroy forests to build towns/buildings we destroy animals' homes. I think that the people that say no are ignorant and self centered and need to find something else to do except sit around and pick fights that they can't win.

• Greenspire The Protector

We at Greenspire are here to protect the world we know. It is our need to protect the USA, and all around the world as we know it. Many places don't need buildings, or other things in the future, so please protect the animals here at Michigan and all of NorthEast.

May the future be bright,
    The Greenspire Students

• Because animals are cute

Youre stupid and you deserve to die p.S. Your mom is ugly and so are you. I wouldnt save her if i saw her burning alive in a forest fire. So please do the world a favor and go drop dead. SAVE DA FOREST ANIMALS PLEEEEEEAAAAASSSEEE I LOVE DEM A LOT

• Humans incur the responsibility to prevent extinction because of the effect they have on animals through deforestation, pollution and other harmful actions.

Over the course of the Earth's lifetime animals have gone extinct. Recently though, human actions have seemed to cause or speed up this process for some animals. Poachers, deforestation, and pollution are just a few of the things we do as humans that hurt animals and contribute to their extinction. If we are cause, then we are responsible to help where we can.

• Mainly yes, but it depends

for the most part I would say it is our responsibility to ensure the survival of a species, but if their endangerment was not a result of mankind and the species will have no ecological effects then we are left to assume that is evolution at it's prime. Basically if we kill it we have to save it

• Not in my case

Why waste time to protect them, if even us, find it hard to protect ourselves? HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA! You Stupido!

• Because i said so

Because im smarter than you and im smarter than anyone else in the wolrd, im smarter than you mom, your dad, your grandparents, your grandparents grandparents, im smarter than your friends, your teachers, your teachers teachers, im smarter than your dog, your dogs friends and the cats that your dogs ate. Just face it your stupid