Biodiversity and Endangered Species: Should we try to prevent species from becoming extinct?

• Yes, we should try to prevent species from becoming extinct.

Allowing species to become extinct could cause the food chain to change in such a way that it would be harmful to us. With that in mind, we should try to ensure that no more species become extent as a result of our species dominance in the food chain. We should strive to keep all species alive.

• We should we try to prevent species from becoming extinct.

All species are important part of the ecosystem, and the extinction of any one could cause an environmental catastrophe. In the end, we are trying to prevent the extinction of humanity. We should protect all living things so that we can preserve our environment and our plant for our continued survival.

• I farted :D

I would like to have 1 million dollars when i finish the world record of farts. I like to smell fart. I pooped. Xx_GetShrekedByTheGodOfChodes_xX has joined the lobby. Xx_GetShrekedByTheGodOfChodes: aye i would like to no-scope everyone in this thing. I just need to get my KD up by 10 thousand.