Black Ops 3: Is Black Ops 3 bad for kids because of the content it shows?

• Lel lel lel

Lelh h h h h h h h h h hh h hh hh h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h hh h hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhh h h hh h h hh hh h h h h h h hh h h

• No keep bo3

Bo3 is a good game all you have to do is take the bad things off if you don't want your kids to be revealed to the cursing blood and gore I'm 12+ I take the cursing off but not the blood and gore just let your kids play it just make sure that you turn off the bad things yourself

• Not suitable for children

I see aggression from children who play this on a regular basis. I don't think young children should play these sorts of games. They become obsessed with the game and it dulls their imagination. They also turn in tired to school as they have played it for extended time at night - robbing them of necessary sleep.

• Not suitable for children

• Tweens that are 10 and up to adult should be able to play it.

It a futuristic shooter but although it has language and blood and gore
    buy it for split screen and multiplayer (I would suggest ps4) and there is a setting for blood and gore/ language you can turn it on and off and if you do that only play splitscreen and multiplayer

• They should play it if.......(read the text below)

Don't play campaign and zombies also turn on the graphic filter and mute everyone only play multiplayer. This would make this a T game
    it's fun with out blood and gore and cursing . Hope you like this review
    and please like this. This makes this game for 12 and younger

• Hibb ff ff

Hi iiiiiii ii i i n n n n mn nmn mnmn n j m j k cdcr jr n j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j jj kill mm hhh hhb bgb

• Hibb ff ff

• It's a matter of your kids personal maturity.

I feel that these games do have some questionable material for kids. When played kids are defiantly exposed to some first person shooter action. The way your kid can handle these types of violence should sway your decision. If your kid is mature enough to handle it they should be allowed to play it.

• Its good for kids its very very good for kids

Its good for kids its very very good for kids
    its so gooooĂ´ooooooooooooooood so good
    g o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o d for kids g o o o o o o o d

• No, Black Ops 3 should be restricted to teens and older

Black Ops 3 is a violent first-person shooter video game. As such, it should be restricted for sale to those who are teenagers or older. That is the age it should be offered for sale, though there is no control over a parent buying it for their children. It is up to them in that extent.

• Fantasy vs. Reality

Every child is different and it is up to the parents to decide if something is appropriate for their children. However, most children are more than capable of telling fantasy from reality. Sheltering kids from the world does not help them deal with reality. It leaves them without coping mechanisms when they do leave home.

• Video games are not to blame for violence in the world.

Oftentimes, violence or undesirable behavior is blamed upon music, television, and games. The content of Black Ops 3 is less violent than many horror films children watch. While it isn't suitable for very young children, I don't see an issue with children in middle school playing this game. If you are worried about children being desensitized to violence by playing a video game, you should also turn off the news and cancel your newspaper subscription to avoid exposing them to violent content.

• It is not

Its good for kids I MEAN IT IS GOOD FOR KIDS AT ALL TIMES IF YOU TURN THE BLOOD OFF ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !! !!! AND THE LANGUAGE

• O o o

O o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o

• O o o

• It is good

I rea df f f ff f f f f f ffsdkfjasldf lkasklsad fklasdjf klsadflk saflk lkvkl lk kl iokik i ji ji ji ji j i ii i jio oi io i i ji i i j ij i ij i ij jio jj oi j o oij oi

• No no no

No no no no no no no no no no no no No no no no no no no no no no no no No no no no no no no no no no no no No no no no no no no no no no no noNo no no no no no no no no no no no

• All of the kids who don't play this game will find out all of the bad things in life without playing games.

Kids will learn all this stuff in the future, so there is NO NEED to keep it a secret. Kids at the age of 11 and up should be able to these games, because like I said they will learn all about the content in the game, and they will learn it without the game too.

• Hibb ff ff