Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani are rumored to be getting married. Do we pay too much attention to celebrities' lives?

• Yes, we pay too much attention to celebrity lives.

Yes, we as humans pay too much attention to celebrity lives. People are paying a lot of attention to Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani's rumored marriage instead of their own marriages and the marriages of their loved ones. People also have too-high standards as a result of celebrity lives, they expect real people to be like celebrities.

• Who really cares?

I think that, as a whole, Americans care way too much about celebrities and not enough about things that really matters. Celebrities are just people who have been given more opportunities than we have. Instead of focusing on Gwen and Blake, we should be working to improve our own relationships.

• We pay way too much attention

I personally could care less what Blake Shelton, Gwen Stefani, Kim Kardashian and many of the others are doing but there is a ravenous market for stories about their lives. That's why they have so many twitter and Instagram followers. It is insane. We pay way too much attention to their private lives. It really needs to stop,

• Get a life!

Yes, we pay too much attention to celebrities' lives. Many people are interested in every tiny aspect of celebrity lives. To be fair, there are many celebrities who want the attention, perhaps hoping to boost their fame. It's a rediculous, never ending cycle, pushed along by social media and a 24-hour news cycle.

• I didn't until you brought it up.

Remember these people sell themselves and all that go's with it. Everyone concerned makes money everyone understands the merry go round. I don't pay any attention to it, if you don't like it I suggest you do the same. . . . . . . . . . . .