Blue cited as most common favorite color: Do you think this is true?

• Yes, it is.

Blue is a common favorite color. Everyone seems to love the color. Most of my friends have told me that blue is their favorite color. It is also the most commonly worn color. All the evidence in my life suggest that this poll is accurate and that blue is a popular color.

• Yes, I believe that blue may be a more popular color than the rest of the colors

Yes, I believe that blue may be a more popular color than the rest of the colors. This is because there are many different shades of blue. This is a very popular color among many people male and female. Other colors may not be as popular among both of the sexes.

• Sound about right.

Among people whose favorite color I know, most of them choose blue. You also see shades of blue as pretty much the most popular color of clothing, for everything from suits to swim trunks. I've also read studies that the color blue calms people and makes them more productive workers.

• Everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

Blue. Green. Red. Yellow. Marmalade. Everyone has their favorite color. Sure if you take a sample of a population in the entire world, one color will be shown to be more favorited than the other. Maybe being blue. But as far as my previous experience, everyone has a favorite color, even if it is not blue.