Boarding school: Is boarding school beneficial to children?

• Easy access to facility.

Being in a school all the time allows children full access to its facilities. This is a good for creating a learning as pupils can have access to libraries, computer, and teachers while doing their home work. It is also easy to take part in contact curricular activities like sports and arts.

• Helps in doing their own work

In boarding schools children are used to do their own work and also work hard compared to students who live with their parents .The kids who live with their parents are dependent upon their parents for every thing and they are also very lazy and do not think about anything except themselves

• Yes, boarding school beneficial for everybody

Because in boarding schools education and extra-curricular activities are excellent. Teachers are highly professional and very co-operative. All teachers give proper care and concentration on every student because they live far away from their homes. Students become active, responsible and self dependent. Even, I also studied in DPS Badhani (DPSbadhani.Com), boarding school, and I have spent lots of good time with my last long friends.

• Boarding school can be helpful to at-risk kids.

There have been many cases of children who have been headed
    in the wrong direction who turned their lives around after being sent to a
    boarding school. Boarding schools are
    free of the distractions which are so prevalent in our public schools
    nowadays. I think that boarding schools
    are a very good idea, and they can help at-risk youth.

• Easy access to facility.

• I miss my parents a lot .

I love my parents. In boarding school full of stress for children. Which parents give freedom at least one % is also not there. Boarding school is so much painful to children. Please parents do not send your children to boarding school is so painful to children. Plz plz plz

• I miss my parents a lot .

• Boarding schools are not beneficial

Boarding schools are not beneficial for students because children often go to boarding schools crying.They feel very sad while leaving their parents and going to a place far away from them, full of rules. They also feel very sad to leave their old , near & dear friends. So ,no parents should send their children to a boarding school as they would also not like to go there. After all we don't get the luxury and love which we get on our home.

• Children don't benefit

Children who go to boarding school always come back crying and complaining about how gruesome their experience at boarding school was. Many parents would say yes to boarding schools. However, they don't think about the trauma and emotial distress and mental distress that they put on their child. You wouldn't want to go there. So why put your child there?

• No it isnt helpful

Coz children dont get the love they used to get and get mental stress which result in physiological treatmants . It may cuases wastage in money taking children to hospitals .Some children cry which are not noticed by the people of the boarding school .They become homesick and miss thire dare and near .

• It is not benefical

Because student dont get care because the dont have parents that is a very bad thing in school they get home sick also the cry they long for their parents and home it casues mental stress and that is very dagnerous so that is my reasons im a champion at debate its just that i am very tired right now

• All the freaking

Children are disturbed as they have pressure of everything even though there are extra activities on top of studies which them in a lot of pressure and being away from parents puts the child in a lot of pressure and is a wrong way of learning and bullying is a day-to-day case and sending your child to boarding school is extremely wrong way of educating your child.

• All the freaking

• No its not

It makes children away from their parents . Children should be with their parents for someone to guide them. In boarding schools teachers just teach and make them discipline without giving proper guidance.Teachers are very strict to students for silly mistakes. Boarding school is not the right way to teach or guide children .