• Boeing Signs Super Lucrative Contract

Boeing signed super a lucrative contract with NASA to launch astronauts into space. This significant deal affirms Boeing`s aim to position itself in the space passengers crafts niche. There is no doubt that the moon landing was real. Last decades only prove and confirm that heroic act, while multiple agencies and governments continue to research Mars via diversified methods.

• Yes, the moon landing was real

The moon landing was real as it would have been very difficult to fake something so amazing to see. Neil Armstrong would have killed himself by now if he felt the moon landing was a fake setup made for TV. The truth would have leaked out somehow but it hasn't.

• Yes, it was real

I have no doubt that the Moon landing was real. People love conspiracy theories and would love to think that the whole thing was made up by the Government. I think that the landing was real and that it also has had tons of proof that it was real. I feel that there will always be people who do not believe it was real though.

• The moon landing was fake.

If you can't have phones on planes with our advanced technology why would you have one on a rocket ship. If the moon landing was real why would it be in color. Also why would a oxford teacher say it was fake. They said they were live on tv when it happened even though they didn't have TV's

• Moon landing not real

I do not think that the moon landing was real. I believe it was a fake or that there is something serious going on that was covered up. The one thing that I question is why we have not went back to the moon. I mean it was over 30 years ago why have we not went to seek more information. There has to be a reason.