• Bonnaroo 2015 Tickets

Yes, the 2015 tickets are worth it if you can afford to splurge. You can have access to exclusive viewing areas. VIP's will get close proximity to artists. Also access to special showers is worth it considering the humidity. You can also enjoy special lounge facilities. Get VIP tickets now.

• Eclectic and Different But Never Boring

Bonnaroo hasn't yet become a caricature of itself like Lollapalooza and Lilith Fair did, and the lineup this year has a lot of interesting acts. The cool kids will be happy with Deadmau5 and Kendrick Lamar, and Billy Joel will keep the attention of everyone. It should be very much worth the price of admission.

• Yes, the line-up for Bonnaroo 2015 is worth it.

Yes, this year's line-up at Bonnaroo is worth it. Festival attendees will see performances by headliners Billy Joel, deadmau5, Kendrick Lamar, and Mumford and Sons. The popular festival will also include exciting appearances by favorites like Florence and the Machine, Belle and Sebastian, Tears for Fears, Earth Wind & Fire, and Brandi Carlile.

• Yes, I think that this years line up is worth it.

Yes, I think that this years line up is worth it. It is about time that they have put together a good line up and one worth watching/supporting. I have given up the last few years because their line ups sucked so I am excited for this and to give it another shot!