Boston Marathon Bombing One-Year Anniversary Remembrance: Do you feel that the person who dropped a backpack near the finish line during the remembrance suffers from mental instability?

• More Than Likely

The act of leaving a book bag at the finish line, a week before the marathon, could easily be explained by mental illness. It's difficult to know what this person was thinking without them explaining it. I'm not sure what their intentions were or what the message was suppose to be.

• Yes, he is mentally ill.

The man described as putting that back pack near the finish line at the Boston Marathon commemoration was said to be wandering around dressed in black with his face covered and talking to himself. He was acting erratic and there was nothing lethal found in the pack he dropped so he is obviously not well mentally.

• No, Unless You're Willing to Concede that Extreme Religious Faith is a Mental Illness.

While I for one would completely agree with this notion, I don't accept the excuse that religious faith is a mental illness. A mental handicap, to be sure, but one that is self imposed as a choice, not one that is due to some genetic or physiological condition.

Besides, the religious get away with enough in this country. I want people like Tsarnaev held fully accountable to the secular laws of the land. Zealots like this need to learn that their faith and their superstitions won't save them. Hopefully, the moderates will take notice as well. Your time is up. Enough is enough.

• No, I don't believe that the Boston Marathon Bombing suspect is mentally unstable.

No, I don't believe that the Boston Marathon Bombing suspect, Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, is mentally unstable or that he should be allowed to use that defense. The actions of Mr. Tsarnaey, and his brother, in planning the placement of the bombs, escape routes and their unprovoked attacks on police demonstrate a high degree of mental stability.

• No Mental Illness

The person who dropped a backpack near the finish line during the remembrance does not suffer from mental instability. People always think about revenge on others or about taking their aggressions out on other people. The only difference is that criminals make a choice to act it out rather than deal with it a healthier way.