Boxing Day 2016: Should tradesmen be gifted with goods on the day after Christmas?

• Yes, tradesmen and other workers should be given gifts on the day after Christmas.

Yes, tradesmen and other workers should be given gifts on the day after Christmas. Tradesmen and other laborers are the unsung heroes of our society. Without their work, we would not be able to enjoy the benefits of modern society. For this reason, they should be given gifts on Boxing Day.

• Yes, they should.

Tradesmen don't get much from the people and they work very hard. They deserve to be rewarded and recognized for the hard work that he hey do. Giving them gifts on Boxing Day is a great way to reward them for working so incredibly hard all year long and doing what they do best.

• Of course they should

Everyone should get presents of Boxing Day, and tradesmen are no exception. The point of the holiday has always been to acknowledge the people traditionally ignored on Christmas, such as slaves and servants. Tradesmen should be given the same treatment, and they should reap the benefits of Boxing Day just like everyone else.

• If they have their own day then it must be for a good reason.

For the longest time I thought Boxing Day was a day designated to celebrate the sport of boxing, it would appear I was wrong. If the meaning of this holiday is to give gifts to the people that sell them then I think it is a good holiday because those people have to take a lot of grief from people and I think that is the least we can do for them.