• Son are more helpful

Because the daughter are married and go to her husband house then how she help them to her parents. If the father in law are not allow to help her parents how can she help.If the her husband are not good financial conditions how can she help them by money.

• What Difference Do Genitals Make?

There some arguments that I can see the other side of, but this isn't one of them. How does gender come into how helpful one person is? Some guys I know are very helpful. Others are not. Some women I know are helpful and some are not. I am curious to see how this became a topic that made any sense at all to debate on. I want to hear someone else's side that doesn't include the fact that "girls get married" because not all of us do. Not all of us will and even if we did it still doesn't determine the level of our helpfulness. Men get married as well.

• From birth to death, females bare that responsibility

From birth to death, that responsibility has fallen on female shoulders. A son's wife might help (cook for, clean for, visit), but the son is usually just a passive participant in these matters. Occasionally, a son might chip in a few bucks, buy only to contribute to something a woman organized.

• The Gender Doesn't Matter!

This is crazy! The gender doesn't determine how helpful they are, and woman don't have to get married. Also, if there is no one to help and elderly person, then they can just go to a community home. Frankly, this whole idea is crazy, it shouldn't be a debate. The gender doesn't matter, anyone who is smart enough to read this post is smart enough to know that gender doesn't matter in this situation.