Brazil judge overseeing Petrobas corruption probe dies in plane crash. Do you think this was part of a plot?

• The Brazil judge overseeing Petrobas Corporation who died in a plane crash appears to be part of a larger plot

The Brazil judge overseeing Petrobas Corporation who died in a plane crash appears to be part of a larger plot because it seems far too unlikely that his death would correlate with hey corruption probe. Brazil is filled with corruption and it would not surprise me A bit fifth there was a plot to kill this judge. Coincidence? I think not.

• It's too coincidental.

Plane crashes aren't that common. There's no way that Petrobas was going to let the investigation go on without doing something to disrupt it. Unfortunately, people in power do anything they have to do in order to stay in power. This person was killed so that people can cover up their corrupt behavior.

• No, I think it was an accident.

No, I don't think that the Brazilian judge who oversaw the corruption probe was purposely killed in a plane crash. I think it was an accident, plain and simple. Someone else will take over the case and continue with the probe. The plane crash death was simply an unfortunate accident.

• No, this was not part of a plot.

The Brazilian judge overseeing the Petrobas corruption probe dying in a plane crash looks suspicious but it was not likely part of a plot. Life is sad sometimes and unexpected things can happen. Plane crashes are not that common but they do occur. The judge was probably just in the wrong place at the wrong time.