• No, I don't think it was an inside job.

No, I don't think the crash that killed the Brazilian presidential candidate was an inside job. I think there evidence that it was just an accident is enough to show that it was not an inside job. The bad weather that was going on during the time of the crash makes it seem likely that it was just an accident.

• No, Bad Weather Played a Part.

After reading the intitial reports, I don't believe that it was an 'inside job'. In every report, weather has been cited as playing a key role in the crash.
    While he was a candidate, he wasn't expected to win the election, with only 10% of the vote, so in my opinion, I don't see him as a threat to the other candidates.

• No, there was no evidence of the crash being premeditated.

No, the Brazilian Presidential candidate's death due to a plane crash was not an inside job. News reports about the crash claimed that the plane attempted to land but aborted and eventually crashed claiming the lives of all the passengers on board including the presidential candidate. The crash was caused by bad weather. There was no indication that the crash was caused by somebody maliciously tampering with the plane or the flight.

• No to early to say!

I think that it is way to early to say if it was a inside jobs. Crashes happen every day and it could definitely be just a coincidence. Until further evidence is released I find it hard to say that it was definitely done on purpose. I think we have to wait and see.