Britney Law (protecting celebrities from the paparazzi): Is the paparazzi bad for celebrities?

• Yes it is

They are humans also. They deserve the rights just as hungry people need food. We should be more considerate. Look at these names, the are some of the hundreds of celebs that suffer from paparazzi:
    Princess Diana of Wales
    Britney Spears
    Members of One Direction
    Justin Bieber
    Ariana Grande
    Any reasonable person would see my argument is valid.

• Yes, it is.

The paparazzi is bad for celebrities. Stars and celebrities should be given protection from harassment many paparazzi causes. It is difficult enough going about their days normally they do not need people constantly taking their photo and spreading lies about them as well. The stars would probably be doing better mentally if they were given more protection.

• Not at all.

While I do think that paparazzi are at times too intrusive, celebrities know what they are getting into with their fame. They know that they are going to be in the spotlight at all times and should expect it. I think its unfortunate that they arent allowed any privacy, but the paparazzi are just doing their jobs.