• Humans aren't bad we love kittens! I swear fam!Humans aren't bad we love kittens! I swear fam!

Humans aren't bad we love kittens! I swear fam!Humans aren't bad we love kittens! I swear fam!Humans aren't bad we love kittens! I swear fam!Humans aren't bad we love kittens! I swear fam!Humans aren't bad we love kittens! I swear fam!Humans aren't bad we love kittens! I swear fam!Humans aren't bad we love kittens! I swear fam!Humans aren't bad we love kittens! I swear fam!Humans aren't bad we love kittens! I swear fam!

• Nope, Never Will

Bullying will always exist or perceive to exist. As long as there are people, there will be arrogant, greedy, inconsiderate people who will treat others poorly without cause. In addition, there will always be people who will claim to be bullied and victimized simply because they feel mistreated. These two extremes are human inevitabilities.

• Reality is terrible, and it won't change anytime soon.

Yes, there will always be that one jerk, the guy who just HAS to be a total dongleshmong, but bullying will end one day. Bullying CAN stop, but the universe has to end first. Then, and ONLY THEN, will the bullying cease to exist. No more humans, no more internet, no more jerks.

• Human nature, unfortunately

Unfortunately, there will always be someone who bullies you and hates you. It's up to you to not let it get the best of you. And just to ignore. And if they're being pervasive, report it to someone. It's just a part of life we have to accept. Sorry. :(

• There will always be someone

There will always be someone, who hates others because of their skin colour, size or just because they want people to be afraid. Millions may stop bullying but it will never be enough because there is always someone, who just need to be a bully wether if it's because their life is to terrible that they need to see that others have it worse or that it makes them feel good to know that prove are too scared to hurt them.

• Most likely no.

It has been happening since the beginning of time. It's natural for people to notice others' differences. Some people hate anyone that is different from themselves and it won't ever end. The man who hates one group of people will continue to think that way until he dies. It doesn't stop there. He probably taught his sons to think the same way. We have to teach people to stand up for themselves again, and face their fears.

• There's always gonna be someone to pick on another individual

Even though bullying is terrible and should be stopped it's very farfetched to think that their will be a time in the world where nobody is being picked on or harassed about their sexual orientation, sense of style, music taste, their religion, the color of their skin, etc. it's just not possible for their to be no bullying {honestly, it's a lot like world peace