BuzzFeed Fund Expansion: Will BuzzFeed become the primary news source for social media?

• It already is.

BuzzFeed will become the primary news source for social media, because they are picking up steam. So many social website posts are links to BuzzFeed articles, and we like them. Also, Buzzfeed is making a big commitment to expand, and when they put the investment in there is a good chance they will dominate.

• Yes, it will.

It pretty much already has become this. Every article that is posted on social media usually comes from Buzzfeed or is somehow linked back to Buzzfeed. It is a great website to browse while taking a break at work. The articles are easy to read and usually very funny and interesting.

• No, I don't think it will

I think that even though BuzzFeed will have a lot of followers. That people will still get their primary news from Twitter and Facebook and other outlets. I don't think everyone will go to the site and a lot of people like seeing the news when they are doing other daily activities.

• No I don't think so

I do not think BuzzFeed will become the primary news source for social media. There are a lot of other shows and websites that offer this information already. They are already trusted and I think people will continue to trust them. BuzzFeed has a lot of competition in this area and I don't think they will do too well.