• Call of Duty Ghosts is much better

GTA 5 is fun and entertaining but it does not compare to the Call of Duty series in any way. You can get so much more out of al the Call of Duty titles including Call of Duty Ghosts. I like both games but would always choose Call of Duty: Ghosts first.

• Call of Duty

Call of Duty: Ghosts is overall a much better video game than GTA5. Although the GTA series is highly entertaining, and the fifth installment has many fun and exciting game play features, the first person shooter genre is better. Call of Duty's multi-player features are more fun and GTA doesn't have any.

• GTA V Beats Ghosts

Without a doubt, GTA V is a better game than CoD: Ghosts. It offers a better gameplay experience and a better story. Plus, players can do far more things in GTA V than they can in Ghosts. GTA V is a free-roam game with nearly limitless possibilities and a highly addictive multiplayer mode.

• Grand Theft Auto

Grand Theft Auto is the technically superior game because it is, if not art, more of a singular creation and design guided by very specific principles that, despite its mega blockbuster success, don't equal up to money. Rockstar take their time and patience crafting their worlds, whereas the Call of Duty games, once revolutionary, have become an annual roster update for the multiplayer function of last year's game.

• I am for GTA 5

To be honest, if I had to pick one, I would probably go with GTA 5 at this point. I have played both series of games for years now, and I have just grown tired of the Call of Duty franchise. Way too many people cheat and use hacks to win.

• GTA5 is better than Call of Duty: Ghosts.

GTA5 is better than Call of Duty: Ghosts. Grand Theft Auto has better game play and graphics and is in the lead of the charts at the moment. I have played both and prefer Grand Theft Auto because I have played it ever since it was introduced. I think that they have made a lot of improvements to this game.

• Gta 5 is a much better game

Gta 5 is much more fun than Black ops 2. Even though your talking about call of duty Ghost it really doesn't matter because all call of duty games play the same. Call of duty is very fun but even when talking about fps it's not as fun as Battlefield 4. There are vehicles and a large open world. Compared to a small map with guns and super soldiers. Its very hard to compare Gta 5 and cod but Gta is still better.