Call Of Duty's community is giving gaming a bad name

Asked by: sauerking
  • Just look at the only 'No' argument, then try figuring out why adults provoke kids. Hint: They're usually being selfish idiots.

Seriously, most are immature children obsessed with MLG. And all they play is first-person shooters. A gamer is someone who plays games in general, usually role-playing games. Some of the COD players whine about how 'omg u dons plahy cOD uR A LOSER W KNO LYFE!!!!111!!' Meanwhile, most of them sit on their Playstation and Xbox just shooting other players and trying to be cool. Seriously, the amount of assholes in that community makes gamers look bad. Not all sit around playing shooting games and bragging about being the most MLG - a lot don't play such a mainstream game and actually learn things from games and test their ability to make connections in puzzles or while looking for an object.

- I actually had a much better argument but I accidentally deleted it so this is just a sloppy excuse right now.

• Children, Teens AND Adults

Because of the COD series real gamers are getting a bad name, the COD community can be good but most of what I have seen of it is a mix of little kids swearing and trying to act tough and people who don't understand half of the things they say while real gamers usually think before they open their mouths and aren't 8

• Sometimes we are bad

But if you go on cod their are a lot of adults with no life that profoke the young kids to make them act tuff. The whole point of acting tuff on cod is so people wont think of you as a punk when they beat you in a quick scope match. Add me on ps3 ace11213 bo2 1v1