Can a man be raped by another man during his sleep

• Rape is possible between two men

Rape means having sexual intercourse with someone without their consent. If one man penetrates ( mouth or anus ) another man during his sleep (which is an indicator of his lack of consent ) then it absolutely can be defined as rape.

Rape can be between any two or more people, whatever their gender.

• Does this really need to be asked?

I think this question could be satirically rephrased as, "If someone conducts a sexual act with another person without their consent, is it rape?" The obvious answer here is yes, non-consensual sexual activity is rape regardless of the sexual preference of either person.

PS: I hope there's a debate somewhere about the word limit because it's a very inefficient form of spam reduction.

• According to the FBI, yes.

The FBI defines rape as: "Penetration, no matter how slight, of the vagina or anus with any body part or object, or oral penetration by a sex organ of another person, without the consent of the victim." This would mean that the rapist man could use his penis to penetrate the raped man through his anus or mouth.

• No! Definitely not.

Firstly, I consider homosexuality to be wrong. Secondly, however you put it, rape is still rape. It's without consent. It's wrong and it's a crime worth punishing for. There is nothing okay about this. It's in his sleep. The guy isn't even remotely aware of this. This is obviously wrong.

• What the heck...

First of all, WHY IS THERE THIS QUESTION!?!?!?
    Now that that's out of the way, no, rape should not be allowed between men. First of all, it's rape. Sexual intercourse without one or more party's consent. This is illegal and wrong in most cultures today. The ones where it's not... I never want to go there.
    Do I really need to say more than this?

S3RP says2017-11-18T18:43:55.577
Nice b8 m8, i r8 it a 1 out of 8.