• Cause the just are

People come from absolutely normal, sweet, lovely families and they just be trippin all the time. Like this one chick doh, she be all ratchet I be like girl, you best sit yo self down and quit trippin! She be like or nahh bro. She be talkin all dis mess bout you and yo mama and she own think nun bout it neither.

• Someone can be born with a lack of judgement

I'll start by defining good and evil to make myself clear. A good action is an action that is useful to you, the people you know, your country, the human species and the earth. An evil action is the opposite.
    Normal humans calculate instinctively what is good and evil, thinking only about them and the people they know. This limited view can expend depending on the education the person receives.

Everyone has bad thoughts now and then. For example, when you have money problems you think about stealing or cheating to get back on your feet. You need the frontal lobe of your brain to take decisions of moral and logical sort. Since some people have damaged, malfunctioning or non-existent frontal lobes, its possible to be born without being able to avoid doing ''evil'' things. Some people also have a lack of empathy, or ability sense and care about what others feel, the result being that they can't care about others. Those people often end up has frauds, thieves or bankers (badum tssh) because they only think of what is good for themselves. Other peoples odd deformation in their brain that causes it to reward them (make them feel happy) for hurting, killing or even killing someone else, usually the brain would react negatively to this.

So as a conclusion, since all humans are born with some kind of deformation, and aren't all identical, yes some people can be born with a brain problem that causes them to behave and/or think in a evil way. But the person itself cannot be evil, only the actions and thoughts can be.

• Yes

First, by 'evil' I do not mean only atrocities or a life dedicated to harming others in some way. In the grand scheme of things, a given person is unlikely to murder, rape, rob, etc. However, I cannot support the idea that babies are 'pure and innocent.' A parent does not need to teach his child to steal, lie, be disrespectful, etc. Each child figures it out. Even in adulthood, the reason we so often struggle to 'do the right thing' is because it goes against our natural inclination.

• Man by nature is evil

According to Xun Zi, man by nature is evil. In such a way that when babies are born, they cry. We concede to that fact. But the very nature of human is to desire what pleases them, what appeases their needs. A child for example, without any other external factors, would grab an ice cream without paying it, never minding the consequence. because that is a child and he wasn't thought. Humans only become good once thought. Xunzi believes that our natural tendencies lead to conflict and disorder, and what we need to do is radically reform them, not develop them.

• Genetic links between genes and psycopathy

Scientists in Sweden have conducted research and concluded that there is a link between genetics and psychopathy. Psychopathy can lead to someone becoming evil or doing evil things. We need to realize that even good parents can have bad children, children that can grow up to become an evil do-er.

• Deet deet deet

Deet d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d

• No no no

I think no one can be born evil everyone has bad thoughts sometimes, like if you didn't have enough money, you would think about stealing because it is the natural, human thing to do; to want to survive. When babies are born, they are pure and innocent and cute. M

• Take my life

I was born into a good family two parents still married that love me and each other. I started using drugs at a young age and had no moral problem with it. I then commit burglary sat the age of 20 I had over 10 feloins and 32 misdemeanors I was only sorry I got caught not that I did it. I am now 40 with a family I just got charged with 46 more felions and still not sorry

• Child is born evil

My stepson since he was 2 has been maliciously cruel, mean, hurting, physically harming his younger sibling and animals even immediately after having punishment. Won't look you in the eye. Smiles while physically hurting someone or something. He is only 5 now, but I am fearful of the future. Therapy not doing anything. He gives short responses that are exactly what you would want to hear. Manipulative to the core.

• Mental illnesses and the gene

Becoming a psychopath is usually caused by environment and social circumstances which can develop mental illnesses such as schizophrenia, a strange mental illness leading one to perform strange acts like talking to an imaginary being or to see demons, and this is what leads them to kill someone telling them ton or to kill a threat in their heads. However you can be born with a mental illnesses such as bipolar disorder, a chemical imbalance in the brain which can lead to juristic mood swings. This illness usually leads one to commit suicide self harm or to commit serious crimes. All of which are terrible things. There have also been a few studies which are not yet proven enough for me to argue about, this being the extra y chromosome that some are born with this usually occurs in less evolved humans and it was an evolutionary gene of which cam from 'the fittest' who survived. This gene is lead some to believe this causes people to be 'evil'.

• Babies Aren't Good or Evil

Babies don't know what they do. They don't know how their actions effect other people or even really themselves. That has to be learned. The closest approximation to being born "evil" would be the sociopath but he's really born indifferent to everything. Science shows sociopath's brains are remarkably similar to those of people who undergo a certain brain injury that results in the patient reporting that everything feels indifferent. Such a person usually doesn't then become a sociopath, at least not in a clinical sense because they continue to follow what ever old ideas of right and wrong they had out of sheer inertia. Environment and likely where you choose to direct your thoughts and activities will also contribute to the development or nondevelopment of sociopathy. Still depending on the environment the child could still grow up and live life feeling indifferent to everything but never do anyone harm depending on what sort of impulses develop from interaction with the environment. That's why sociopaths in rich families wind up managing trust funds and stock shares and callously refusing to do anything to stop their company's involvement in child sweatshop labor.

• No

No, in my opinion a person can not be born evil. All babies when they are born are pure and innocent. Evil comes throughout life. This life is full of influence and bad beings. Negative energy and so forth. People become evil but are not born evil in any way or form

• Nope

People aren't born good or evil. What a person becomes takes years of influence, environment, and various choices made by them. Some guided by whats around them, some not. Nobody comes out of the womb destined to be a great or awful person, which is why we need to try to mold them into being the good citizens every person is capable of being.

• No.

People are not born inherently anything other than human. Humans are social creatures which means based on their interpretations of interactions, observations, and assumptions can and will develop who they are as a social creature. People who are evil, learn to be that way even without another evil individual in their lives. Well known 'evil people' often grew up with little to no supervision and were able to interact with others and animals in any manner they wanted to which often lead to violence.

• What could be more innocent than children?

Children, and especially newborns, are completely subject to circumstances. A child is born with nothing more than a body and the instincts that come with it (and a soul, but I wont get into that). Evil requires a conscience decision to do bad. By my simple definition of evil, a baby cannot be evil. Later in life, it is circumstances that make a child lead the life he chooses. A child believes innocently in the perfection of his parents, and their virtues and vices manifest themselves in the child only after the child has been exposed to them. All are born in a stage of complete innocence.

• No, they can`t be BORN evil

Can a human being be born EVIL?
    Babies are not good or evil, they do not realise what they do, and they do not know how their actions affect other people or themselves. And when they are born they are innocent and pure, their evil comes throughout life and takes years to develop.
    This life is full bad influences, environment choices made by them. Some people can be guided by them and follow that path, some will not. Babies are born without the destiny to be a great or an awful person. I think that if they surround with persons that are good influence, he or she will have less probability to be evil, but if the person surrounded him/herself with terrible persons he would have a greater chance of becoming evil. People are not evil, but can become that.
    Most serial killers blame experiences during their life time. These can include sexual abuse as a child, media influence etc. This types of issues do have an influence on the poorly raised child.

• No, they can`t be BORN evil

Can a human being be born EVIL?

• We are influenced by society.

Just look at social media. People as babies don't know how to do anything. And there barely understand anything. With there growing age they begin to learn more about, why stuff happens, and what is actually happening.
    I truly believe that society can be good and bad for people. And some people get the bad side of influence.

• Powerful human will: the most essential tool for survival

I have seen many real-life examples of people whose depraved, suppressed, repressed, and deprived environments got the better of them...Until sheer human Free Will, Call it God's powerful love if you will, allowed a few rare souls to improve, making great life turn-arounds. My favorite experience occurred in one inner-city school where a young pupil and I "negotiated" why using a gun found in a backpack would only exacerbate her life's problems and many innocent lives as well.

• We copy peoples behaviour

Although it is said that genetics can make up 50% of the way we behave, we are more likely to copy other peoples behaviour due to our instincts and can imitate others behaviours even without knowing so. I believe you are unable to be born evil as most of the things you learn overtime are from other influences and therefore cannot be born evil.