Can adults see why kids love the taste of Cinnamon Toast Crunch?

Asked by: Pandajustus
  • Yes, Anyone could

Anyone can see why kids love the taste of cinnamon toast crunch as for myself it is the only cereal that emanates the raw emotion required for my morning needs it calls my name in the wind but when I turn around to get some wholesome fiber it is not there

• Cinnamon toasts crunchy goodness is so beautiful delicious even the blind can see why kids love it.

The taste of cinnamon toast crunch is so beautiful fulfilling to myself and all my pals that we just cant get enough! We have it for breakfast,lunch and dinner. My mommy says diabetes is a hoax.I think the people who are mad about Trump being elected would be a lot happier if he gave them Cinnamon toast crunch as part of his policies.

• It ain't dank enough, bruh

It ain't got no weed, son. Like, it can be very nutritious and stuff, but it ain't no flavors in it. My homie, mike, just got out of the slam and he said that only the back-takers ate that cinnamon toast crunch and i ain't gay. Also, cinnamon toast crunch was only made for rich cracka kids.

• We must restore balance

As the Avatar, master of all four elements, it is my sacred duty to restore balance to all conflicts. I have meditated in my homeland of the earthnation for years over this topic, and have come to this conclusion: The reason why adults can see why their kids love Cinnamon Toast Crunch is because of the spiritual connection between them. The Spirits of Cinnamon Toast Crunch pass through the parents so that they might see.

• Yes cause it good

Becaise cinamom tost crunchies are very gud for healthy tem to eat and parents eat fud to be healthy. Nutrition is gud for al peeps and be gud and tasty cause is sugar, but good healthy too, so adlts love the healthy. This is the rest of the words here.

• Cinnamon Toast Crunch was made by Chef Wendell who was an adult.

Chef Wendell was an adult and he saw that kids would love cinnamon toast crunch. An adult made it to cater to kids. The connection is clear. Adults can see why kids love Cinnamon Toast Crunch. However, there's a catch. Adults may see why kids love Cinnamon Toast Crunch, but it doesn't mean all adults love Cinnamon Toast Crunch. Cinnamon Toast Crunch is awesome.

• Anyone can see why kids love the taste of Cinnamon Toast Crunch.

Anyone can see why kids love the taste of Cinnamon Toast
    Crunch. Cinnamon Toast Crunch is one of
    the most delicious breakfast cereals ever created. It is light and airy, but also extremely
    satisfying. You don’t have to be a kid
    to appreciate the incredible sweetness of Cinnamon Toast Crunch.

• Yes, Cinnamon Toast Crunch is tasty.

Yes, I see why kids love the taste of Cinnamon Toast Crunch, because it is a delicious and nutritious way to start the day. It is good, and it is fully of sugar, so kids want to eat it. It also has enough nutritionally content to get them on the right start for the day.

• No They Can't

When we grow up our eyes develop what is known as the boring gland. It releases and enzyme that blocks the happy magic cones and rods only leaving open the light and color one. Because of this the ability to see the magic of why kids love cinnamon toast crunch is forever lost.

• It ain't dank enough, bruh

• No. Source: Am new adult

A few days a go i remember eating CTC and enjoying the taste of the sugary cereal. Then i had my birthday and was welcomed into the cold tyranny of adulthood. I can no longer remember what it tastes like. I dont know how to pay taxes. Who put a word count on this?

• The fall of adults- Alex Gutierrez-damus

The inability to taste the sugary and cinnamon taste of CTC will spark a debate on debate.Org. It then will turn in to something much more. The people that chose yes, yet outnumbered 2-1, will start war. Illuminati have been planning this for years. The Earth will be left with nearly no survivors, only then will the secret of CTC will be revealed. By then it will be too late. If you don't want New World Order to take over, please just believe in Cinnamon Toast Crunch. Don't question it and go to the dark side. Have faith in the CTC gods. CTC is love. CTC is life.

• Developed by Adam Sandler

This was a difficult argument, I must say. But after hours and hours of digging through files, after several spreadsheets and many charts, graphs, diagrams and table i've come tho the conclusion that the wonderful taste of cinnamon toast crunch is impossible for adults to see. And I have also made the comparison that Adam Sandler himself, was the one who made it impossible for the wonderful sugary and cinnamony taste is impossible to perceive to adults. Many disagree but trust me on this. For example the "silly" commercials advertising this product. It is just an illusion. Children see this as a funny ad. But parents see it as a ridiculous and silly yet embarrassing advertisement. This is an old advertising gimmick used by the ancient mayans. It is purposely used to get two distinct opinions on this topic, and Adam Sandler was the director or the commercials. So i've come to the conclusion that it's Adam Sandler's fault that only children, cans love the REAL taste of cinnamon toast crunch.

• No one knows the truth

The illumintati specifically designed this experiment so adults wouldn't know. Little does anyone know, cinnamon toast crunch was used in project MKUltra and is responsible for the terrorist attacks of September eleventh, Boston Bombing and Paris. In conclusion, its not just the cinnamon and sugar in every bite. But the aliens know the truth.

• No they cannot

I have recently turned eighteen, meaning by legal standards that I am no longer a minor and therefore an adult. Since that fateful day, i have not been able to see why children enjoy the taste of cinnamon toast crunch so much. Just the other morning I poured myself a bowl and found myself unable to enjoy it.

• NO: Source Am Adult

Cannot see taste of Cinnamon Toast crunch. I need 41 more words to type so I am just going to talk about random things. I have a dog and he is an adorable yellow lab. I cherish him more than anything. Why has my family abandoned me? My life is meaningless.

• No they cannot.

Only kids can see taste. This is why all adult foods taste terrible. Have you ever had flax butter? What about brussel sprouts? Kale... Think of the kale. The night before I turned 18 I gorged myself on this cereal because I knew the next morning I would no longer be allowed to enjoy it.