• Yes, there are agnostics, and often divided into "agnostic theist" and "agnostic atheist"

From a certain viewpoint anyway. I would consider myself an agnostic theist. I will find myself having trouble believing in God sometimes, but I active still believe in God. Agnostics are more on the "neutral" side of things; most atheists will blatantly deny the existence of (a) God, while most theists will stick firmly to their beliefs that there definitely is (a) God. Agnostics simply say: we do not know.

• Agnostic is not Atheistic

Definition of Agnostic via Google:
    -person who believes that nothing is known or can be known of the existence or nature of God or of anything beyond material phenomena; a person who claims neither faith nor disbelief in God

It never states that they DO NOT BELIEVE in god, while in the definition of Atheism, "disbelief or lack of belief in the existence of God or god," it specifically says the word DISBELIEF.

All agnostic means is that they are A) unsure of their belief, or B) believe that their belief can never be proven.

If you want another source to clarify what I've written check out "http://www.Stanleycolors.Com/2013/07/atheism-vs-theism-vs-agnosticism-vs-gnosticism-a-simple-guide-to-know-what-the-hell-you-are/" Its extremely easy to understand.

• Yes they can.

I am an agnostic, but I claim the Messianic faith just in case I am wrong. All agnostic means is not being sure that there is a God. I am an agnostic monotheist. What this means is that I am not in sure if there is a God, but I am more likely to lean in favor of theism, as opposed to atheism. I am going to order "The Cast For a Creator" because I want to believe in Yeshua.

• Look at the Definitions

An agnostic is a person has no belief on the existence of a god or deity.
    A person who is religious believes in a god and follows the rules set by that particular god/religious leaders.
    Being an agnostic religious person is the same as saying, "I am an atheist Christian." Now, you can be spiritually agnostic, but not religious agnostic.