• Dyslexic Question Here

LOL, the correct question should probably be "Can Hillary beat anyone?" I mean seriously, outside of complete m0rons that pay NO attention to anything let alone politics voting for her just because she is a woman, who would vote for her? She blatantly lies, cheat, steals, and flat out breaks the law on a continuous basis; she has no idea what she is talking about most of the time, and the lady can't speak on anything without a pre-written speech, no deviation and zero questions unless they were pre-vetted including the asker.

• Two Words: Bernie Sanders

Bernie is closing the gap behind Hillary. Everyone said at first that Bernie had zero chance of winning but he has been a refreshing breath of air for American voters with his revolutionary idea : telling the truth. He is a champion of progressive policies and I am confident that Bernie will beat Hillary and it will set the forefront for new American politics.

• Unfortunately Jeb can...

Don't get me wrong, I am not a fan of Jeb Bush, but I think he has the only chance of winning over Florida and winning the presidency if Hillary makes another "Nixon-esque" mistake that pisses off American citizens. He is like the iPhone and Hillary is like the Galaxy; all of the uneducated voters will turn to one of those two names. I really don't care for either of them, but that is my opinion.