• Being Fired Can Jumpstart New Ideas

There are stories of successful entrepreneurs who say they were fired from a job and then they decided to go a different route and start their own businesses. Getting fired is just another opportunity to find another path in life to do what you really love and be your own person instead of being trapped in the same system you were used to as an employee.

• I Really Doubt It

While we would all love to believe that life is like the movies and sometimes the worst possible thing can lead to the best, it rarely happens that way. In all of the positions I have held and all of the co-workers I have observed, I've seen very few people get fired. When I have witnessed this happen, it was generally for very good and sound reasons. Therefore, if their next employer were as informed as their last, they likely wouldn't want them either.