• Why shouldn't they?

I don't see why boys can't like One Direction even if it is considered a "boy band". People are allowed to like what they like regardless of gender. It may not be usual for boys to like them, but if they are fans of the band's music then there is no reason not to listen.

• Yes but they suck.

You can like whatever the heck you like, your gender doesn't matter. Personally, I think they suck but hey, you're not harming anybody by listening to their music so there's no reason why you can't or shouldn't be able to. It says i need 10 more words but i have nothing left to say. Ok i filled my minimum words bye

• Well, Of course!

There's nothing wrong with boys liking 1D, I myself am not a full-on fan of them, but I do like some of their songs. I have friends who are guys who like 1D, and I'm fine with that. Nothing is wrong with it, I swear. :)
    That's All, I have to say.

Adam2 says2014-04-17T18:48:19.230
Whatever it is, One Direction sucks