• They should be able to

I think they should be able to and im a girl but three body functions different but as long as you think your able to then do it I mean like by a quoter if you think you can't or think you can your probably right
    That means what you think your able to do then do it for crying out loud
    I love every one of y'all your beautiful in every way go out there put on your game face and do it just trying to build confidence in you not weirdly at all ok !!!!

• P p p

111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1

• ????????????? ??? ?

? ? ? ? ? ? ?? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?? ? ? ? ?? ?? ? ?? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?? ? ? ? ?? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

• ????????????? ??? ?

• Yes girls should play boys sports

Girls should be able to play boys' sports because many of the girls sport aren't as challenging. If a girl wanted to challenge herself she should be able to choose what sport she plays. If she chooses a boys' sport, she shouldn't be told that she can't play. So there.

• True equality for all

In this PC world we live in, with Tile IX and Affirmative Action, it seems that things have gotten out of hand. First of all, I think boys teams should be only boys, and girls teams only girls. That should be common sense. For those who say it isn't fair - talk to God about it. I think that girls wrestling, boxing and playing football is ridiculous, but if that's the current reality, boys should be allowed to play softball, volleyball, field hockey, or any other sport that is not offered to boys. Things should be kept separate (logical / common sense), or completely equal (out of necessity / fairness).

• Girls can do anything if they believe

Girls should be able to play with boys in sports because with the right coach and tanning girls can do it, but they must believe in them self for many reasons in order to do this. I believe women,girls,kids should play what boys play. Fix it now or it will become a issue.

• It is Unfair.

I think it is unfair, because boys get all the attention with their sports. The men's teams have all the big awards and the girls' aren't as big or rewarding as the men which is stupid and unfair and that is NOT how women should be treated. There is an amendment for men and women to be equal, but the world today is Still not equal.

• It is Unfair.

• Is there a difference??

There should be no double standards. If people can fight for girls playing on a boys sports team then boys should be able to do the same. I am a female and am very active in sports, and frankly i would like a little competition in sports. Sometimes it is nice to have to push yourself.

• While this is a double standard, No.

What if the boy is 5 foot 9 inches and 150 in 6th grade. This is dangerous for the girls. Boys are typically more aggressive and if you have ever watched a co-ed sports camp, which I have run, many of the injuries are boys accidentally hurting girls. While elite female athletes can dominate boys in sports, at a young age it causes accidents, which is why it DOES NOT happen. Boys do not play in girl softball leagues. If this was the case boys who are good athletes and dominate the boys leagues would take over the girls leagues and dominate to an even stronger degree. I believe that if there was a way to separate all the talented girls and boys and all the untalented girls and boys this would work, but no parent wants to hear that their child sucks.

• M q w

E r t y u i o p a s d f g z x c v b n m h j k l z x c v b n m q w e r t y u i o p a s d f g h j k l

• They will get hurt

Girls aren't built to play boy sports and even if they tried, they couldn't make it. In my school girls get to play our sports but none of them make it. If a girl gets hurt in a sport like breaks something, the school gets in big trouble.All the people that say that girls can play guy sports are going to freak out about it and thats going to be a big trouble. So heres what life is: Boys can't hit girls but girls can hit boys, but all of these commercials saying that girls are equal to boys but boys cant hit girls and girls can hit boys? NOW THATS SOME BAD MATH!

• It would be unfair to the girls.

It is no secret that guys can generally outperform girls in terms of speed and strength. If guys played on girls' teams, girls would soon be crowded out. Any team that attempted to remain mostly female would be crushed. Also, there would be Title 9 violations and questions of privacy. For example, if there is 1 guy on an otherwise all-female team, would he wear a different uniform or change in a different locker room? If they make the guys change separately, they will be sued for discrimination, if not, then the girls lose their privacy.

• Boys cannot play a girl's sport.

Boys cannot compete in sports with girls because it is unfair. Boys are naturally stronger than girls because of their biology and sports competitions would not be fair. This is not an issue of civil rights, but of keeping thing fair and equitable. Women should be allowed to have their own sports teams.