• Yes bullying can be stopped.

The people being bullied need to know what it is and talk to someone about it. I was bullied and stuck through it but i never stopped it I used to be very lonely. I think it can and should be stopped. It is just that the bullied and the witnesses need to be report and teachers need to watch for this stuff.

• Yes, bulling can be stopped in schools.

BULLING CAN BE STOPPED IF YOU NO HOW TO STOP IT. Names can be more painful then a punch to the face . If you let children and young adults know that bulling is not tolerated. Then they will stop. I was bullied myself but i kept my head held high and said NO NO NO!!!

• Most likely no

That is because it has started since ages, and has continued to be done. It just just their growing age as such, so it is most of the time bullying, teasing , etc. though there are many ways to stopped, it is sometimes the teachers or the students who do not care about anything what is happening.....

• No it can't

R5tf vgtbvy fgttyf vtfg7t77 tfghtvf fvbg tgybgyut tghygy tgby ft67yhbgt tybgvf tgybhngy gtbygtfvg bhbhcuxbhu hcb hj buhcvb hubfv hbvh hbvcbn hbvn j n nvhb hbfub hbfhuvb nbjnvb hnhbvnc hnbhjcvn hnbjcvn bnvchub bihcvnbhu bhvbndv bx dbigcjfdbjdnc fdbnjf gbfnjhvb jjhfgbnvuch hgfntfg gfhj hfgujnh ghujbnhtfgufhgjn utgfbjn ujfghimb iutfgjk utfgijv uhtfgjni hufgij uhtgijfn utfgijn

• It's possible, but unlikely also.

It is possible to stop bullying, but highly unlikely to get it stop altogether. Bullying is a way of targeting outcasts or making fun of the uncool people mainly. Personal empowerment, faculty involvement, and security screenings are good tools to keep it from happening, but they are unlikely to make it fully go away. Bullying is usually a way making others feel bad about themselves that's likely to be around as long as humans are around.

• 1 2 3

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 0888888888888 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 2 2 2 2 2 2 3 3 3 4 4 5 5 5 6 6 6 7 7 8

• Conflicts between people always exist.

This can even be proven logically using proof by contradiction. Suppose that bullying doesn't exist. This means when there are no conflicts, people get bored. And when people get bored, this is a conflict, which contradicts the original assumption. Therefore, conflicts among people always exist, especially bullying. The cycle of peace and conflict keeps repeating as long as there is any sort of existence.

• I'm sorry to say this.

I despise bullies as much as I despise people hating school. Unfortunately, bullies will always exist. I know how it feels like, and it should be stopped (my #4 wish). But, it's going to be impossible. Bullying stopping will make me proud, but I know it'll never end. Sorry everyone! ):

• No, bullying cannot be stopped in schools.

Bullying cannot be stopped in schools. People have a need to feel like they are important. This desire to feel important means that you have to be better than someone else. Bullying is a result of trying to categorize someone as worse than you so you can feel better. This is why it can't be stopped.

• No, bullying can never be stopped in schools.

Unfortunately, likely due to how they are raised, bullies will always exist. Bullying in schools is thus impossible to fully get rid of. That being said, schools should do all they can to encourage students to get along and to support one another. Students should be encouraged to tell an adult when a bullying event occurs. Teachers and principals need to be heavy-handed in dealing with bullies, being sure to intervene and letting them know that their behavior will not be tolerated. While bullying can never fully be stopped, it can certainly be limited if enough adults get involved and intervene when they are told it is occurring.