• Bullying Can Be Stopped

I believe it is possible to combat bullying in the school setting. I think final results will be obtained once all forces in the children's lives come together. I believe the school system, administration and teachers need to be vigilant and provide punishment for this type of activity. Parents also need to take on the responsibility of understanding their children's social standing and combating problem behaviors at home.

• Stop it all now

We need to stop bullying people in school cause too many kids are being pushed around til they die and we don't want that do we? No we want the world to be happier and adults that walk by the school and see someone being bullied the're probably gonna just keep walking and be too heartless to care that go's for some principils too

• Kids copy adults.

As long as adults bully they can't stop kids. Eg. In late 1900s kids saw Hitler talking abt the Jews being terrible and all that nonsense and they started bullying the Jews in their classes. They wouldn't have done it if they hadn't seen him or heard their parents talking abt him. I know that youre gonna be like that's not the same we aren't on the news and all that rubbish but it's the concept behind it. If kids hear adults talking abt eg. Racism on the news or wherever theyre gonna think "Huh. Well its ok then right?" And if this happens when they're young especially then it will stick. Trust me, I'm a kid. We're smarter then you think.

• Yes doge ball should not be illegal

Y e s d o g e b a l l s h o u l d n o t b e i l l e g a l . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

• Yes doge ball should not be illegal

• Not Really Honestly

Coming from someone who was bullied for majority of their school life, I can promise you that no matter how many hall monitors are enlisted, or how modest the uniforms become, or how watchful the teachers get, there will always be bullying. If they don't bully in school, they'll start to bully out of school, and at least bullying in school can be monitored so it doesn't get too bad.

• Only to a degree.

Bullying cannot be completely stopped for the same reasons the KKK and Nazis are still around. You cannot account for every single or staff in the world. And the more we try to force change by inserting officials, the more change will not come, because people do not like being told what to do.