• Bullying Can Be Stopped

I believe it is possible to combat bullying in the school setting. I think final results will be obtained once all forces in the children's lives come together. I believe the school system, administration and teachers need to be vigilant and provide punishment for this type of activity. Parents also need to take on the responsibility of understanding their children's social standing and combating problem behaviors at home.

• Stop it all now

We need to stop bullying people in school cause too many kids are being pushed around til they die and we don't want that do we? No we want the world to be happier and adults that walk by the school and see someone being bullied the're probably gonna just keep walking and be too heartless to care that go's for some principils too

• Yes doge ball should not be illegal

Y e s d o g e b a l l s h o u l d n o t b e i l l e g a l . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

• Yes doge ball should not be illegal

• Not Really Honestly

Coming from someone who was bullied for majority of their school life, I can promise you that no matter how many hall monitors are enlisted, or how modest the uniforms become, or how watchful the teachers get, there will always be bullying. If they don't bully in school, they'll start to bully out of school, and at least bullying in school can be monitored so it doesn't get too bad.

• Only to a degree.

Bullying cannot be completely stopped for the same reasons the KKK and Nazis are still around. You cannot account for every single or staff in the world. And the more we try to force change by inserting officials, the more change will not come, because people do not like being told what to do.