• Debates can change your mind

A debate can change a persons mind on anything, as long as their mind is open enough. It all depends on how open-minded and how critical a person is. Some people are so thick-headed and foolish that they will not even change their minds given empirical evidence given to them.

• Opinions can be alterted

The idea of a good debate is to change another person's mind on a particular subject. In the long run, I feel if the arguing party is successful and has brought enough strong opposite points to the table, then yes, a debate can change a persons mind on a certain subject.

• No man u wrong

U wrong because I think that it is true don't try to make me believe you I know what I believe I know the truth because I am a genius so leave me alone!!! Bush did 9/11 too so that's true as well buddy yeah damn straight mike drop I'm out kids