• Sure, I guess

You would have to really follow the details of his life and make sure you paid attention to all his business stuff. Basically, you might have to somewhat stalk his past to become rich just like he did, but sure, I think you can learn hot to become a rich investor from Derek Jeter.

• He is a master marketer.

Yes, Derek Jeter's career can teach you how to become a rich investor, because he did a great job building his brand. Jeter did a great job managing his business and his brand. He retires with a lot of money and investments. He is not going to be one of those star stories that blew all their money and ends up broke.

• No, Derek Jeters career sertanly can't teach you how to become a rich investor.

Seeing as Derek Jeter plays baseball and is not a multimillion dollar self made investor I'm going to have to say definitely no to this one. Now that's not to say that someone couldn't look at his career and find aspects of it to admire and take lessons out of that may help with a career as an investor. At the same time you could also look at his career and get motivation to become a school teacher or even, and I know I'm going out on a limb here, but a professional baseball player.

• I Don't Believe So

Derek Jeter's career can not teach me how to become a rich investor. Investors have to have money to invest. I am a common American with very little money. I am the under paid laborer of this country and investing is something I don't get to do. No professional athlete in this country could teach me how to become a rich investor outside of theory. You have to have money to start with.