• Sure they can

I am sure that they can do it. I have never been so sure of anything in y life. I hope that they take the championship . Go team go. I have no doubt at all that they will take it home all the way. This is such a good

• Duke is too strong

Yale did a good job with Baylor, but it's going to come to an end in the face of the almighty Duke. The reality for Yale is that Duke is too strong and plays too well in order to upset Duke. Duke practices too hard and their fundamentals are too good in order to get caught in Yale's Cinderella trap.

• Yes, Duke is the better team.

Anything can happen in the NCAA Tournament. Yale is definitely capable of beating Duke, but if these two teams played each other 10 times, Duke would probably win eight or nine times. Duke is just a better team, so it will probably win. Brandon Ingram and Grayson Allen look like NBA players, and Yale doesn't have anyone who looks like an NBA player.

• The end of the line for Yale

Yale's basketball team is about to reach the end of the line when it faces off against Duke. Yale has done well and overachieved this season, but it does not have the talent to keep up with Duke, a perennial powerhouse in basketball. They will be face a whole new level of competition.

• Duke can Stop Yale

Duke can stop Yale's Cinderella magic. Historically, Duke has been a winning team with a winning record. The years of coaching and winning legacy stand to help the current players. Also there are loyal fans cheering the team on and motivating them. As long as Duke focuses, they can beat Yale.

• Cinderella op. :)

He's the only goat and connotation pools of juice r slippery noobs can't go to the store great potato you are my savior. Little beet man is actually a sock man in disguise. Lumpy aminals are speshul and so is moth nanda boot is near!!!!!! And I'm gonna eat slippery stuff