• They don't contradict each other

There is nothing in the Bible that keeps evolution from being a possibility. God could have used the laws of evolution to create the world. The Bible does not say how the world was created, it just says that it was, so it is wrong to say there was a definite way when we really don't know.

• Yes, and I'm an Atheist

Some god could've created the universe. This would qualify as creation. Then simple life begins on Earth. That simple life evolves. Both COULD be true. We know ONE is true, evolution. Still waiting on evidence of a creator. It is beginning to look like there is no evidence for creation. But, technically, both could be true.

• I belive creation and evolution are right

Because all the pieces to the puzzle of creation and evolution have bin found . But scientists have asembled them in the wrong order . If you take the evidence of both creation and evolution and put them together you get a different view of the world and universe then creation or evolution alone . So most of creation has been province right and most of evolution has been province right . But the big questions still need proving

• Not in the Quran

The Holy Quran doesn't contradict the Theory of Evolution at all. It actually has certain verses about embryology, the study of how a baby is created in the womb. If you don't believe me, I'd recommend you read it. I for one think science and religion can be and are 100% compatible.

• Yes of course

Some people argue that a god, an all-powerful being, created the first "thing" as well as time and space, which is the starting point of evolution, the point in which all developments later on can be explained via evolution.

The two theories don't contradict each other, unless creationism is interpreted as a god personally creating every species in a literal way (but then since the Bible is full of metaphors, and that in a way via creating the first thing god creates everything after, there is a lot of controversy).

• No and yes.

I believe God created the first animals and humans like he explains in the bible and then from there they can change and adapt to their surroundings as the earth changes.
    Before Adam and Eve sinned death was non-existent in our universe so millions of years of death and evolving leading to humans would be impossible. Also God tells exactly how he created man and that is by forming him out of dust and then breathing into him then he made women from adams rib.
    So to summarize this God has made animals with the abilities to evolve but everything that exists today did not originate from on single cell. But one thing i encourage many people to think about that i still continue to ponder is that in the NIV of the bible God says "let the land produce" for both animals and plants. So it makes me wonder if god has created a way for only creatures and plants to be created by land. I don't fully know but its fun to think about.

• Uh.....They can't be true....

You say that they don't contradict...But they do.
    Evolution claims that humans evolved from apes, to humans. BUT in the bible, Genesis 1 (THE VERY FIRST CHAPTER) says that God created man as well as the earth. Read it for yourself. Regardless of whether you believe in the bible or not, the idea of creationism comes from it. So thats where you'll find all the info you need to know about it.
    Unless theres some other definition of creatioinism and evolution that I am unware of...The two can't exist together.

• Not the Biblical creation narrative.

I could argue that a creator, above the requirements of our universe's laws, COULD create the universe as (s)he or it saw fit.

The god of the Bible had made the mistake of being entirely too specific on HOW the universe, (and the Earth) was made.

The creation narrative and the majority of text within the Bible describing God's actions simply do not comply with science. The events described far surpass even the most forgiving of standards of realism one could possess.

Creationism within the Biblical narrative directly contradicts evolution.

Those that don't wish this to be have formed a sort of cognitive dissonance between the cold rationality of science and the plasticity of their religion.