• Me and my women like food

We really like food it is delicious I couldn't find a better topic to talk about then food. It just gets to me that people waste food and don't savor it. People need to embrace the best looking food around there area and eat it. Now that im ending off my debate im just going to say I love food!!!!

• Gr gr gr

Gt g g gg g g g g g g g ggg g g g g g g g g g g g g g g gg gg gg gg g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g

• "gender inequality" doesnt exist.

Its an artificial construct of inequitable economic arrangements such as neoliberalism. So long as that system remains in place, then there has to be a superior sex. Take it away and "gender inequality" vanishes. "equality", however, does not mean that men and women have to do the same jobs and that theres equal numbers of penises and vaginas on the authoritarian power circles, as feminists have defined it. It means that those said power circles dont exist.

• By birth we were created unequal

What is the biblical view of a woman? Is she a man’s equal, his superior, or his inferior?
    Modern extreme feminism places women in authority over men, while traditional Darwinian evolution places women far below men.1 And since the Bible directs that a wife be in submission to her husband, it’s a big question to ask that why women are placed inferior to men?

• Feminism started the pendulum swinging

Now we have a basic mistrust of men so ingrained in society that when I take my children to the playground without a woman with me I am treated like potential pedophile. Two generations of women have been taught that masculinity is to be derided/feared - men are now reacting to this unfair bias. I do not believe the pendulum will ever center again.The social contract was discarded and not replaced - there have been no new terms negotiated between the exes.

• Gender inequality will never come to a complete end.

Men and women have held certain attitudes that be very challenging if not impossible to change.Some people can not understand the fact that both genders can do activities originally meant for one and as long as one person holds this attitude then the society will not be able to change.