• Of course lol

PewDiePie isn´t sexist, so i´m sure that pewds approve, because why not should we girls be gamers too and not just living stereotypes. And the boys in my class couldn´t care less about me subscribing to Pewds, so they can have someone to talk to about that stuff and not just other boys, so yes.

• Haha yes they can.

Why can't girls be part of "bro-army" if guys can? There's been this stereotype for girls who are more into girly stuffs and guys into games and sports so they think girls can't be the same part as the boys. But I'm sure pewdiepie makes his videos for all his subscribers despite any genders and the name "bro army" to call his subscribers.

• Yes, they can.

The "bro-army" is just how he refers to his subscribers. Unless he somehow finds away to block all females from subscribing to his channel, females will continue to subscribe to him and therefore, continue to join the bro-army. I need 12 more words so here you go enjoy Merry Christmas.

• Bla bla bla

Bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla.