• Well, that's an interesting question.

To be truthful, I might agree for saying no, but I like to argue for the opposing side once in a while. Here, my guess is that you're looking for some kind of motivational speech, and I'm not gonna give you one since I don't know any, but anybody can easily argue no. Yeah, sure, different body structure, different things like eggs and sperm, blah, blah, blah. But if your talking in general, yes; girls can do sports, girls can socialize, girls can be the president, a single girl can change the world as one guy can. Women are strong like men, maybe even stronger than guys at mental capability. They say: "where's there a will, there's a way." In the end, it really comes down to the person, whether they're really good at sports, music, anything. For all you know, you could be the next Beethoven. Anything can be done with enough effort; do you have it?

• But there obviously are some differences between boys and girls/men and women.

Of course, both genders can do things like walk, talk, run, play sports, play music, dance, etc and sometimes one gender is generally better at something than the other gender, but obviously there are some things that only guys can do and there are some things that only girls can do.

I think most of these are reproductive or hormonal things. For example, men can't get pregnant, breastfeed/lactate (at least naturally), bleed from the vagina they don't have, etc. Women can't ejaculate, pee standing up, etc. So of course there are things both men and women can do but there are also some things only men can do and there are things that only women can do. Most of them come down to biology though.

• They can do some, but not all.

Females can do certain things that Males can do, such as run, walk, play sports, play an instrument, but when it comes to some things, they are different. Girls can not produce testosterone because it's a Male hormone. Also, Boys can not produce estrogen, as the two genders produce different physical properties.

• No we cant

Girls and boys are physically and psychologically different than boys. We have different brains, different bone structures, different muscles, different reproductive organs and we produce different hormones. Thats the reality no mater what pc sjws say. Girls can not do all the physical things that boys can do because we weren't made for that.

• Of course not.

No they can not. Girls can definitely not do everything that guys could do. There is very simple reasoning for this, and it is not up for debate. I i i i i i ii i i i i i i i i i i i i. Females can not produce sperm.

• No they can't.

They can't:
    Produce sperm.
    Have a Y chromosome.
    Well that's about all I can think of. But anyway, it doesn't matter. All that matters is the intelligence and quality of the person, rather than something as trivial as gender, race, or hair color. And also, this is filler since I was a few words short of the quota.

Galacticat says2016-02-25T15:39:00.907
Well, do you mean gender alone? Or would a transgender person count?