• Well, that's an interesting question.

To be truthful, I might agree for saying no, but I like to argue for the opposing side once in a while. Here, my guess is that you're looking for some kind of motivational speech, and I'm not gonna give you one since I don't know any, but anybody can easily argue no. Yeah, sure, different body structure, different things like eggs and sperm, blah, blah, blah. But if your talking in general, yes; girls can do sports, girls can socialize, girls can be the president, a single girl can change the world as one guy can. Women are strong like men, maybe even stronger than guys at mental capability. They say: "where's there a will, there's a way." In the end, it really comes down to the person, whether they're really good at sports, music, anything. For all you know, you could be the next Beethoven. Anything can be done with enough effort; do you have it?

• Girls can do anything boys can do

Hey is the price for the new house for me a birthday party tomorrow morning at the oval at the bread party at the party I cannot I wanna snort some chips and then drink some drinks and then I go home to get my hair and then I wanna was like a girl that was just checking in and then she said she was going to call me back and she was going to text me and she didn’t I know she is coming to school tomorrow morning and I wanna is she is coming to swim tonight and I cannot fix your hair or something like a little bit later

• Girls can do it!!!!!!!

Girls can do anything if they put there mind to it. If a woman can do a job better than a man than let her and pay her the exact same amount to do that work. Because we are all equal we should be payed the same amount and treated the same

• Girls can do everything boys can do

I think girls can do more it is possible im a girl and i play football in michigan collage i play in the nfl i and i play boy baseball all you boys are rong i can do maore and all girls can too fallow your dreams and never give up

• Absolutely, other than all the biological stuff.

It's the 21st Century, the ladies can do stuff now. Go to college, work in engineering, not have to be domestically-bound...All that good stuff. Hell, the ladies can now serve our country on the front lines, and a lot of 'em are really, really, really good and motivated. Biological stuff aside, gender should not disqualify a person from doing things that another gender can do; there's way too many variables like experience and a person's skillset that can make or break a person's chances of qualifying for something.

• But there obviously are some differences between boys and girls/men and women.

Of course, both genders can do things like walk, talk, run, play sports, play music, dance, etc and sometimes one gender is generally better at something than the other gender, but obviously there are some things that only guys can do and there are some things that only girls can do.

I think most of these are reproductive or hormonal things. For example, men can't get pregnant, breastfeed/lactate (at least naturally), bleed from the vagina they don't have, etc. Women can't ejaculate, pee standing up, etc. So of course there are things both men and women can do but there are also some things only men can do and there are things that only women can do. Most of them come down to biology though.

• They can do some, but not all.

Females can do certain things that Males can do, such as run, walk, play sports, play an instrument, but when it comes to some things, they are different. Girls can not produce testosterone because it's a Male hormone. Also, Boys can not produce estrogen, as the two genders produce different physical properties.

• No we cant

Girls and boys are physically and psychologically different than boys. We have different brains, different bone structures, different muscles, different reproductive organs and we produce different hormones. Thats the reality no mater what pc sjws say. Girls can not do all the physical things that boys can do because we weren't made for that.

• Of course not.

No they can not. Girls can definitely not do everything that guys could do. There is very simple reasoning for this, and it is not up for debate. I i i i i i ii i i i i i i i i i i i i. Females can not produce sperm.

• Of course not, at least from a literal standpoint.

There are many things only females can do that men can't and vice versa, just like the previous comments mentioned concerning impregnation, the production of sperm, the process of menstruation etc. However I will assume that the real question here is whether girls have the same rights and obligations as men, meaning that they can do whatever men can do in a society and in that case the answer should be yes. Even though this is not reality in many countries still. When we look at the more advanced and equal countries however we see that women do have the same opportunities as men in terms of what they want to study, who they want to vote for politically, what hobbies and interests they can have and other fundamental rights. So depending on how you interpret the question here, the answer should be "no" literally and "yes" socially.

• Not at all

Is not completely true because really they might be able to but at the end of the day if you count the things man win but still girls can do thibgs man can do the same but thats why there 2 sex’s and not only one but like i said if count the amount of things men win

• No they can't.

They can't:
    Produce sperm.
    Impregnate.
    Have a Y chromosome.
    Well that's about all I can think of. But anyway, it doesn't matter. All that matters is the intelligence and quality of the person, rather than something as trivial as gender, race, or hair color. And also, this is filler since I was a few words short of the quota.

Galacticat says2016-02-25T15:39:00.907
Well, do you mean gender alone? Or would a transgender person count?