• Which god? Can I answer for the god of my choosing?

Zeus made Heracles. That's essentially a Greek superhero, in my book!

If you mean the old testament god? Moses was kind of a superhero, more like a wizard. But for all intensive purposes a wizard is kind of like a superhero.

I know this is likely for the xian god. So lets answer that. Can a god, that is attributed to being able to do all things able to make superheros? Is this a serious question? Superheros are apart of all things! Now, does the concept of all powerful make sense? Can god make a rock so heavy that cannot lift it? All powerful is a logical fallacy.

I can create a superhero too! I just have to draw a comic or write a story with one in it. Woohoo! But it won't be pretty, I'm not a good artist when it comes to drawing :(

• If an omnipotent god existed, then of course

I don't actually believe in any god,but if there was a god who was omnipotent and created the world we live in,then that god would obviously be able to create superheroes. Although to be more specific,I think a god would be able to create superhumans, but not superheroes specifically. If people are given free will, then whether they are heroes or not depend on the individual. God can give someone superhuman abilities, but if the person who has them is cowardly or uses them for evil, then they may be superhuman, but are not superheroes.

• Easy For Him

It makes no sense that billions of years of evolutionary processes could make any sort of living system much less one with a mind that can concieve of things that don't exist. But if our world was created by God then it would be easy for God to create a worlds or universes where superheroes could exist. Not in this world at this time , physical laws don't yet allow for a Neo or Charles Xavier. So don't you go imagining you'd fly up in te sky like Jesus did.

Acts 1:9 And when he had said these things, as they were looking on, he was lifted up, and a cloud took him out of their sight.

• I think he can since he can create anything

I think he can since he can create anythingi think he can since he can create anythingvi think he can since he can create anythingi think he can since he can create anythingi think he can since he can create anythingi think he can since he can create anythingi think he can since he can create anythingi think he can since he can create anythingi think he can since he can create anythingi think he can since he can create anything

• He already has...

1 Kings 18:46 --The power of the LORD came on Elijah and, tucking his cloak into his belt, he ran ahead of Ahab all the way to Jezreel.

2 Kings 1:10 --Elijah answered the captain, "If I am a man of God, may fire come down from heaven and consume you and your fifty men!" Then fire fell from heaven and consumed the captain and his men.

2 Kings 2:14 He(Elisha) took the cloak that had fallen from Elijah and struck the water with it. “Where now is the LORD, the God of Elijah?” he asked. When he struck the water, it divided to the right and to the left, and he crossed over

Judges 15:14-- As he (Sampson) approached Lehi, the Philistines came toward him shouting. The Spirit of theLORD came powerfully upon him. The ropes on his arms became like charred flax, and the bindings dropped from his hands. 15 Finding a fresh jawbone of a donkey, he grabbed it and struck down a thousand men.

Judges 16:3 --But Samson lay there only until the middle of the night. Then he got up and took hold of the doors of the city gate, together with the two posts, and tore them loose, bar and all. He lifted them to his shoulders and carried them to the top of the hill that faces Hebron.

Judges 16:30--Samson said, “Let me die with the Philistines!” Then he pushed with all his might, and down came the temple on the rulers and all the people in it. Thus he killed many more when he died than while he lived.

We won't even touch Moses, Arron, and some of the others.

• God will not create super heroes.

God is Omniscient, Omnipotent and Omnipresent. He does not need super heroes for creation, preservation and ultimate destruction of his creation. He is very subtle and nuanced creator who uses intelligence for maintaining the universe. It is like asking can an Omnipotent God can create a rock which he even himself can not lift. God will not do anything which is illogical like a square circle for example. His method follows rationality, reason and logic and not madness. For these reasons he has created all his creatures equal.

• Just because its yea

God is not real. If he was i would be a unicorn. Also, me and my friends would be mermaids and children in Africa wouldn't be starving. And don't say god expects us to fix it, because obviously its not happening.
    Thank you for your time, and have a great day.

• U r so autistic

No he can not. Thereis no god . There r no super heroes.Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo non no no no no non no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no

• Wholololollolol lololol lololol

C cbx lol you mad lol lol lol lol lol lol probably monkeys and god isn't real lel this is weird I don't like this place lol lol lel lol lol lel lol monkey money monkeys apes aves reptilia pure breed rotwillers people monkeys avengers from from evolution for eekke

M4Sherman says2015-11-18T04:16:00.713
As he is God, I suppose he could. Although, he wouldn't really have a reason to. But yes, I guess he can create superheroes. The question is will he?