• What is REAL love.

I don't want to cone across as biased; I an myself in High school so it would be fair to say that I've never experienced REAL love. But biased on the question, how would you determine real love? If the love that you consider to be real is the one that many picture - couples who feel affectionate but yet still trying to sort out their lives and face the issues of growing old together. Sometimes they manage it, but Sometimes these relationships fall apart. When you are in High school, or just being a teenager in general, its probable that you will be going through puberty and that people will cone across to you as especially attractive. This means that your judgement of certain people will be clouded. However, when you are young, nothing ever feels like it is getting old. In other Words, you will feel as if you have all the time in the world. You will also not be looking for a relationship with problems, bad says and realism; you will just be looking for a perfect relationship. This is because young people try to mirror what they think adults do and attempt to do it better, by having a relationship with no issues. Most or the time

• It takes a deeper understanding

Love in high school is possible. It has nothing to do with age, and everything to do with maturity. Why do you love this person? Is it because you guys work well together, love each other’s personalities, and could truly build a life together? Love is not something that is understood. It is not a science, there is no formula, there is no right or wrong time, and sometimes you really can’t help it. I didn’t go looking for my soul mate. I didn’t believe that stuff. I thought I wanted to grow up alone. Maybe try single motherhood. I wanted to not get married. That was the dream to me. But then I met him my sophomore yar of high school, and I just knew. Everything changed. My values, my goals. He was absolutely perfect, and still is. I knew from the beginning that we were perfect for each other, and before we started dating I knew I wanted to spend the rest of my life with him. It took a lot of past experiences, pains, and traumas to develop the maturity to handle being in such a serious relationship at such a young age. And no one necessarily has to have those things to be mature enough, that’s just what did it for me. If you are mentally ready for something, and it smacks you in the face just like it did me, then go for it. Who’s to tell you you’re wrong but you?

• It takes a deeper understanding

• It takes a deeper understanding

• Love is everywhere.

I am a freshman who has been dating my boyfriend for almost a year now (since Feb.14, 2017), and can't explain how happy and truly appreciative I am of him. He is not your typical high school, "bad boy". He is attractive and adorable, but very modest about it. He is very intelligent and makes very mature decisions for a 14 year old. He gives compliments from the heart and means every word spoken to me. He cares about my performance in school and in cheer, dance, etc. Honestly, in middle school, I thought this was going to fade through the summer. But as the summer came and went, there really wasn't a day that went by where we didn't talk to each other, or not think about one another. Even when he was in Jamaica for a week, he still managed to contact me to say good morning, have a nice day, and to sleep well and good night. When people ask me how our relationship is going, I always smile, have positive things to say and share more exciting experiences. I will say, with all good things there are not so nice things, but we have realized, with those few lows, we have grown closer to understand each other and really learned the true meaning of communication. I don't think I am old enough to say, "I am in love with him", or "he is in love with me", but I do think that our love is strong and meaningful. It really brings the best out of us. Just sharing your love, trust, support, and passion with someone you care for, makes you feel so good. I really want him to know that I will be by his 5'6" side, (me being 5'), and can't wait to spend more time growing closer to him, and possibly taking this further beyond high school ... :D Love is love is love. Don't think that because you don't have a job, or a car, or your own house, you can't find that special someone to share everything you have right now with. YOU CAN! In fact, you will feel much better to have someone who listens and cares about you throughout your journey in high school. My boyfriend definitely makes high school seem easier then it is. :) High school is much nicer to tackle with a soul mate. I love my boyfriend. <3 Thanks for reading up to here if you did!! Love is not easy to explain in just 50 words, haha. ;)

• Love is a Chemical Proccess

People who say you can talk fall in love in highschool, are far from correct. Love is a chemical proccess, built to help us determine if our companion Is a suitable mate. That said, love in highschool may not be able to survive afterwards, as the environment is different, leading to different traits and qualities being more favorable, and some of the former traits and qualities no longer being favorable. In highschool, relaxed is a good thing, because you don't need to be intensely worried about the future. Outside of highschool, the world becomes a much more difficult place to live in.
    Essentially, apply evolutionary psychological thinking, and you will probably come to the same conclusion.

• It's difficult to come by, but very possible.

High school can be a very confusing time for many teens. I am a highschool math teacher and despite the fact that most of my students think that I am oblivious, I still hear a great deal about all of the gossip going on around the school which of course includes all of the who is dating who and what not. But despite my somewhat biased opinion, I met my wife who I've been married to for 11 years now my sophomore year of highschool, and we most certainly were, and still are, truly in love. And every single day, I am bombarded with hormone induced teens who think that they are in love because they kissed for 5 minutes or held hands down the hallway. But amongst these shallow displays of affection, there is a relationship that I can see has true potential, and it isn't because they find each other "hot" or "sexy", it's because they find stability within themselves and respect one another as something more like a trophy or a prize. Now when you find that, I don't care what anyone else says, but you're in love. With these things, trust, comfort, and maturity are the so called "side effects" which I think should be really more of a good thing then bad. I wish that I could be more specific, but every relationship is different and whether it is between 2 girls, 2 guys, or a girl and a guy, love is a very confusing and undeniable feeling that has only 1 requirement that is the same with every relationship. That requirement is that love comes when you are 100% truthful and trusted, only then is it absolutely love, everything else beyond that is a guessing game of what it could and can be. But love or not, I'm betting that you were thinking of someone while you were reading this. How you felt about them while you were reading should give you what your looking for, but remember, not everything is as it seems. I'm really just another freshman girl in high school who has an abnormally high IQ for her age that causes her to sound older and more mature than her age typically is. Now don't forget to dig a little deeper, because not everything or everyone is exactly as they seem. Sorry, I've probably gone on for too long, so thank you to anyone who made it to the end... ;D

• Yes i know from a fact

Love guys isint something you think it is. Love is when you have exream feelings for another individual other than yourself. Yes i see love all the time all over high school. Now is it true love? Most of it i doubt it, but some of the couples do last a very long time and sometimes even get married. I know a couple of people who it has happened to. It just depends on wheather the person your with is truley the right person for you. And what i mean by that is, do you get along with each other? Do you laugh at stupid jokes that yall make up together? Do you enjoy being together all the time? Do you feel like you lost a part of yourself when their not with you? People if you have these symptoms with your boyfriend/girlfriend you have found true love. And they dont have to be compleatly perfect. Because nobody is perfect.

• I think love can be find in hight school.

I say this becuse eben girs and boys i ahve dream and wished and we can find out which gir or boy is right for us and we do know how ove is and what to do and i think that this put that some other kids dont understang about young kids

• It is Possible but Rare and isn't the way you people belive it to be.

I understand what you are saying but that isn't quite accurate! Real love in high school doesn't look like a flirty girl with a boy with no shame. Love doesn't look like that. Love in high school is more like something that a student does not chat to her friends about or blurts out all at once. I have experienced it. He was one year below me and we knew each other for sometime but he was just a friend; until form 2. I was in year 7 and no feeling occurred but when I reached year 8 things changed. He was supposed to go to a different school but my school had more to offer so he came here. Since first day I would walk past his locker hoping to run into him and would make up an accuse to leave were my friends and I ate so I could hopefully see him. I didn't mention any thing to him or my friends even though I knew they would never tell anyone I didn't know very well. It was not a crush; t was love, although I didn't want to love him. It drove me mental; the wanting. School was more important. So back on topic, yes love is possible in high school!

• High school love is fake in most cases

Personally I think there is no such thing as true love in high school. As a high schooler myself, I notice that the only real reason that people date is because they both think they're good looking. It's not because they have "A great personality" or "Understands" them. Those are merely excuses on why they think they should date that person. Why do you think girls' fathers are so concerned about meeting her "boyfriend". It's because he knows that the guy is probably is just another high school guy who likes his daughter because she's pretty. In rare cases some people do date in high school and eventually get married but those kinds of relationships happen very rarely and the path to that marriage is filled with a bunch of break ups and confusion amoung the two which doesn't sound like true love anyways. Honestly wait till college is over. You have your degree and you've got your life going to where you actually have time for a relationship. And by that time you're old enough to understand what real love is and not the dull reality of high school "love".

• I Don't understand

You don't fully understand what love is at such.Msuch a young age. Even if you think you do you're wrong. Kids in high school picture love to be so fairy tail but love is messy and in high school there aren't any major messes in your life conparred to real life. They say your brain isn't fully developed until the age of 28 so how do you know/understand love at age 16.

• Too Young To Know What Real Love Is

High schoolers know what it is to be attracted to one another or to lust after one another, but REAL love is something you don't really understand until you get a bit older. Exactly when that happens is hard to say and is probably an individual thing, but for most people it is extremely unlikely to happen during high school.