• Not every person can fly. Only some; those who know the secret. . .

To be able to fly, You need to train your body and mind in a specific way. It's connected to breathing, Balance and brain (cerebellum) power. Like learning to swim and to riding a bicycle, It needs some coordination and trust in your ability to move forward with the wind and to be in a very special calm state. We have not seen anybody actually flying by themselves, Because the technique involved is a well=kept secret of elevation (sometimes used in magic tricks). When people see it, They think it's just a trick - but it's actually real. I have personally been flying all my life in my dreams like this. I even find it funny at time when I realize that this is not known by every human being. . .

• Read this for the answer of life!!!!!

My mom told me to believe so i can do anything especially flying. Now i'm gonna go fly off the roof of this building watch!!!!!!!!! I need 25 more words so here we go, hi bye awesome baby milk cookies more cookies computer poo urine water bottle now i'm done

• I don't like either side of this argument because both sides supporters seem incompetent.

Sure, humans can fly. But can only sustain that flight with added technology such as airplanes, helicopters or parachutes. Humans can fly on their own for short distances using their legs. (The unimaginative call it jumping.) But still, both sides of this argument are pretty stupid. The question should be more specific.

• I am a unicon

People are actually unicorns and penguins can fly they just dont think they can so they dont. I LOVE flying. It is sooooooooo fun. And i am not talking about airplanes. H h h h h h h h h h h h h h hh h h hh h

Posted by: vjb
  • Yeah - they're called airplanes.

Believe it or not, human beings have been able to fly for like 100 years. This might come as a shock to those who are still going down to the apothecary to pick up some boiled goats hooves or for those of you still taking astrology and alchemy classes.

;P

• Yo yo yo

Yes humans can fly if you truly believe you will be able to fly like a bird or superman.I can fly i fly everyday actually i can do all kinds of thing yo its not that hard you just got to believe like i do yo yo yo yo yo

• Don't be dumb

This is an idiotic debate. It is a easily proven fact that humans can't fly. Simply put, There are no such things as humans. If you do the proper research, you will discover the undeniable truth: The government is lying to us and we are a very intelligent breed of dolphins. DON'T BE FOOLED!

• Humans aren't airplanes

Airplanes are a human invention, this question is about humans themselves. The guy in the photo is in the sky, but he is falling. Some could say the human being is flying in the airplane, but when your in your car on the interstate, are you running at 65 mph?

• No humans can't fly

Human's can't fly. I don't think any more elaboration is needed so. I am just trying to reach the world limit. He i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i