• I am a unicon

People are actually unicorns and penguins can fly they just dont think they can so they dont. I LOVE flying. It is sooooooooo fun. And i am not talking about airplanes. H h h h h h h h h h h h h h hh h h hh h

Posted by: vjb
  • Yeah - they're called airplanes.

Believe it or not, human beings have been able to fly for like 100 years. This might come as a shock to those who are still going down to the apothecary to pick up some boiled goats hooves or for those of you still taking astrology and alchemy classes.

• Yo yo yo

Yes humans can fly if you truly believe you will be able to fly like a bird or superman.I can fly i fly everyday actually i can do all kinds of thing yo its not that hard you just got to believe like i do yo yo yo yo yo

• Don't be dumb

This is an idiotic debate. It is a easily proven fact that humans can't fly. Simply put, There are no such things as humans. If you do the proper research, you will discover the undeniable truth: The government is lying to us and we are a very intelligent breed of dolphins. DON'T BE FOOLED!

• Humans aren't airplanes

Airplanes are a human invention, this question is about humans themselves. The guy in the photo is in the sky, but he is falling. Some could say the human being is flying in the airplane, but when your in your car on the interstate, are you running at 65 mph?

• No humans can't fly

Human's can't fly. I don't think any more elaboration is needed so. I am just trying to reach the world limit. He i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i